judith12
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

walkthrough??

[Post New]by judith12 on Sep 18, 14 9:21 AM
I suppose this is another game without a walkthrough. I waited a day to post, just to see if one would show up today. I don't always play the game the same day it comes out, often it's a couple of weeks before I get around to it, so if you get stuck there is no one around on the forum to help.

Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

Re:walkthrough??

[Post New]by Fishpole on Sep 18, 14 11:41 AM
So far I have found this game to be pretty straightforward and linear in playing.

Inventory seems to be quickly used....not sitting there leaving you to wonder just when and what it will be used for.

Also the map shows 'Areas' of interest....marked where you need to do things and the 'hint' button is helpful. It doesn't just say....'There is nothing to do here'.

I AM playing on 'Casual' mode, so maybe it's different if you play on harder levels but so far I have found no problems in progressing and no need for a 'walkthrough'.

Hope this helps you.

judith12
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by judith12 on Sep 18, 14 4:12 PM
Thanks Fishpole, maybe I'll give it a try. I do have a free game to use. Oh heck, why not. It's not like I'll be out any money.

[Post New]by Lizzydo7 on Sep 21, 14 10:23 AM
Hi I am stuck with the kid and the cat, he cant find it? Not sure what I need to do. It keeps telling me to talk to him...
never mind I got it. just me being dumb

Edited on 09/21/2014 at 10:29:40 AM PST

skicroghan
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by skicroghan on Oct 11, 14 8:29 PM
What was the deal with the cat. I don't get it. Help pleae. I've had to stop playing because I can't get past the cat problem. Some one who has done it plese help me out.

Edited on 10/12/2014 at 6:25:04 PM PST

Snowview
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Snowview on Nov 2, 14 10:39 AM
I just played the part about the cat yesterday but can't quite remember what I did but I think you just go back to the library and get it from the other guy who's holding it (the cat is Mr. Mittens). i went outside first and chased away the bird so the catholder wasn't scared. I wish games were like books and you could look back and review what you've done.

john_murray2
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Re:the cat

[Post New]by john_murray2 on Jan 1, 15 11:53 AM
go to the next room in the library the guy with the hat will have it then he will ask you to mend it by stapling the tail to it then take the cat to the other guy in the next room

Go to: