SuzeyQueue
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

Dinner in the Museum Errors

[Post New]by SuzeyQueue on Sep 18, 14 2:07 PM
I thought we could keep a list of errors we find in the latest Quest.

When you are working on the Marine Veil for the Photon Trap, the item is found in the Boat in Shadows mode, not Night mode.

Hope that helps!

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
695 Posts

Re:Dinner in the Museum Errors

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Sep 18, 14 2:09 PM
The green woodpecker says to search in reversed mode but it dropped for me in night mode.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Sep 19, 14 12:36 AM
This thread has a list of the errors in this offer. http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/279285.page

[Post New]by Librarian2003 on Sep 19, 14 10:28 AM
The wooden spear says Night Mode. It just dropped for me in Reverse Room mode.

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Sep 19, 14 2:21 PM
I've had items that were supposed to drop in modes (such as night, reverse room, etc.) that have dropped if I got an apparition in place of the mode needed, as they cycle.

This is a quest that I just kept going through a location until I got the item, because the items seem to drop readily.

Happy Gaming!

Krisup
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Krisup on Sep 20, 14 2:05 PM
Once you get the green woodpecker you have to chase away "any Ghost". This is not the case. I've chased, worked thru all but the ghost so I'm guessing you'll have to chase the Ghost to finished the green woodpecker. I can't assemble the Red List until I have chased the ghost away.

Bloodly Finally! Confirmation you need to chase away ``the Ghost`` to get past the Green Woodpecker quest and assemble the Red List. I`ve leveled up twice, used untold energy, time and Gold Tarra cards to get the Red List done.

Edited on 09/20/2014 at 6:51:35 PM PST

DraperLady
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by DraperLady on Sep 20, 14 7:30 PM
Krisup, I know when I am that frustrated with trying to get something to drop I just buy the darn thing with gems! I have accumulated 500+ gems just for those occasions when enough is enough. I encourage everyone to stockpile gems and use them when your patience fails or you just plain have to go to bed!

Krisup
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Krisup on Sep 20, 14 9:00 PM
Finally finished Dinner in the Museum!
Last part was a breeze. DapperLady your right about gems except for getting a ghost, you can`t buy them. The cashe you get for finishing is was worth it.
Good luck to those still going at it.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Sep 21, 14 2:07 AM
Krisup wrote:Finally finished Dinner in the Museum!
Last part was a breeze. DapperLady your right about gems except for getting a ghost, you can`t buy them. The cashe you get for finishing is was worth it.
Good luck to those still going at it.

You actually can buy a ghost. You need to buy gold tarra cards. You can make a non ghost room into a ghost occupied room with gold tarra cards. They are pricey in the store though. Cheaper to refresh the runes board for the 10 gems because you get 5 back and 10 gold tarra cards by taking the top left chest.

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Sep 21, 14 4:32 AM
I chased the "Ghost" away with a Ghost Trap.

Krisup
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Krisup on Sep 21, 14 11:45 AM
The problem was that I used the gold tarra cards but never got a ghost. I went thru about 45 of them and still didn`t get one. It finally just showed up after hours of playing and using the tarra cards and than I used the ghost trap on it.

Edited on 09/21/2014 at 11:47:19 AM PST

Katwoman991
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by Katwoman991 on Sep 21, 14 8:47 PM
I have had the Icon for Shah's Diamond stuck on my L/S task bar, so I have not been able to complete anything else. I collected this item 3 or 4 days..boohoo is me. Dinner in the Museum no more

SuzeyQueue
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by SuzeyQueue on Sep 21, 14 9:02 PM
Krisup wrote:The problem was that I used the gold tarra cards but never got a ghost. I went thru about 45 of them and still didn`t get one. It finally just showed up after hours of playing and using the tarra cards and than I used the ghost trap on it.

Hi Krisup - when you use the Gold Tarra Cards, you shuffle the cards for 9 Gold Tarra Cards and pick one of the cards on the table. If you don't get a Ghost, you shuffle them again and pick another card from the table. Keep shuffling and picking a card until you get the Ghost. You won't use more than 36 cards because there are only 4 chances at most to get one each time you visit that Room.

I hope that makes sense.

Kat

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Sep 21, 14 9:42 PM
SuzeyQueue wrote: You won't use more than 36 cards because there are only 4 chances at most to get one each time you visit that Room.

Kat

Actually it is 45 for some of us. Those of us with the blue octopus, that is.

Edited on 09/21/2014 at 9:42:41 PM PST

SuzeyQueue
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by SuzeyQueue on Sep 22, 14 6:23 AM
Well... maybe I'm wrong, but if you have five cards (which includes the blue octopus), then you have to have one card left - the ghost.

That means you have to shuffle four times. Maybe... Let me try here

Shuffle #1 pick a card and you get a Marine Queen
Shuffle #2 pick a card and you get a Octopus
Shuffle #3 pick a card and you get a Twilight Genies
Shuffle #4 pick a card and you get a a Blue Octopus
Shuffle #5 pick a card and you get a Ghost

Nope! You are right MarjAsInStar!!

Haha!
Kat

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Sep 22, 14 8:29 PM
SuzeyQueue wrote:Well... maybe I'm wrong, but if you have five cards (which includes the blue octopus), then you have to have one card left - the ghost.

That means you have to shuffle four times. Maybe... Let me try here

Shuffle #1 pick a card and you get a Marine Queen
Shuffle #2 pick a card and you get a Octopus
Shuffle #3 pick a card and you get a Twilight Genies
Shuffle #4 pick a card and you get a a Blue Octopus
Shuffle #5 pick a card and you get a Ghost

Nope! You are right MarjAsInStar!!

Haha!
Kat

Well, the reason why I said that is that some people were SMART and didn't do the quest that resulted in the Blue Octopus, so they only have to shuffle 4 times instead of 5.

SuzeyQueue
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by SuzeyQueue on Sep 23, 14 11:29 AM
Ack! I wish I had never done that quest! :/

Go to: