bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 19, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes forum

[Post New]by neecy58 on Sep 28, 14 9:30 PM
HELP. The crossbow does NADA when I aim and click it at the shooting angels, even tho I have a green "on target" circle. Wtf is wrong with this stupid game>

Re:Welcome to PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes forum

[Post New]by IndianMoney on Oct 5, 14 12:43 PM
I love this game, I hope there is a part two coming for this game, I want to know what the lady puppet that was left at the top of the bridge is going to do. Is she going to awake the king. The king only got his crown and nothing more. I can't wait for the next part to this game. Congrad to the people whom made this game and the graphs are outstanding, I love how you can change the style of the game from classic to next version. I would love to have this game on dvd. This is a game keeper. I say dvd because what is something happens there no internet for some days you can still play this game and have fun to pass the time away. The mistress just kept coming just when you thought the game was over something else surprising came out. How all the different area where hidden you didn't know what to expect.

Go to: