Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Leena and relic

[Post New]by Amerzone on Sep 19, 14 8:49 AM
I'm on level 43. Leena says reach Treasure Vault rank 4 and find the relic. I reached rank 4 ages one update ago and I still can't get the relic. Is there a trick to this?

Also, a little life lesson: You can go into a HOS and back out and still not lose your points/coins...BUT...don't try that with a quest in one of the houses. I just lost 10 hard won paint brushes because I changed my mind and wanted to play a different level of Gildenhall

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

Re:Leena and relic

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Sep 19, 14 12:38 PM
Amerzone,

This has been discussed before and probably pushed way down the forum line. LOL.

Ok, Rank 4 is the Trophy number 4 but you will have to play a few more times before it actually will be considered complete. I have read in the forum that some of our fellow stewards had to go all the way to trophy 5 before the quest was completed.

Good luck to you.
Mamacass14

mouser9169
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by mouser9169 on Sep 19, 14 4:56 PM
Once you reach rank four you CAN get the relic. Check the list of items at the beginning of the scene and you should see it listed in with all the collectibles and resources.

Whether or not you get it on any specific playthrough is RANDOM (see my post on getting my trophies back). You might get the relic on the very next playthrough after you hit rank four, or you might be the unlucky guy at the other end of the bell curve that has to play twenty or thirty before it actually spawns.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Sep 21, 14 10:03 AM
Thank you both for answering...much appreciated.

I'll see if rank 5 might help push it my way. I know it's available because it's on the list when I open the HOS...as mentioned.

Thanks again...patience, right?

Go to: