basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

new areas/game has great hope?

[Post New]by basmith12 on Sep 19, 14 6:35 PM
just wanted to say, I too have had too many failures with the hogs to even begin to list. The only pattern I can see is the layering of the items as I notice if I play all the way through the scene and am able to remove items near bear, ball, frame... etc then I am able to complete and receive rewards otherwise I lose all. I have continued to play and lose lots of energy but had pages stored in inventory as I have been playing daily for hours just because I loved the scenes and to have a change from my other games waiting for updates. I just reached a new area called Tibet. The graphics are beautiful and just wanted to say that I soooooo hope they take the necessary steps and time to address the problems in this game asap because in my opinion, this is an awesome game with enough challenge combined with possibility to attain needed resource to play. THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY and I realize that with the errors in the hogs, someone not have opportunity to play for hours cannot afford to lose the energy at this rate. Hoping this is corrected soon for all of us whom are trying to stay with this game.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

new areas/game has great hope?

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Sep 19, 14 6:46 PM
basmith12 wrote:just wanted to say, I too have had too many failures with the hogs to even begin to list. The only pattern I can see is the layering of the items as I notice if I play all the way through the scene and am able to remove items near bear, ball, frame... etc then I am able to complete and receive rewards otherwise I lose all. I have continued to play and lose lots of energy but had pages stored in inventory as I have been playing daily for hours just because I loved the scenes and to have a change from my other games waiting for updates. I just reached a new area called Tibet. The graphics are beautiful and just wanted to say that I soooooo hope they take the necessary steps and time to address the problems in this game asap because in my opinion, this is an awesome game with enough challenge combined with possibility to attain needed resource to play. THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY and I realize that with the errors in the hogs, someone not have opportunity to play for hours cannot afford to lose the energy at this rate. Hoping this is corrected soon for all of us whom are trying to stay with this game.

Your opinion is greatly appreciated as all fishies are...BUT, when an update is put out that is CLEARLY with flaws. It should be addressed post haste. This will not be addressed this weekend, as BFG isn't in the "office" just a small amount of mods to keep the peace if need be. This is a DEVELOPER FLAW. And they, should be working this weekend to fix this. More and more, BFG attemp to venture into the FTP genera is messed up. Wanting the $$$$ and not giving the quality...Sad indeed for a good company to go this way. This is not the only FTP game to have major problems with the updates, funny given on the same day...?????

Go to: