bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 20, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Debbi190
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Welcome to Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Debbi190 on Sep 20, 14 3:08 PM
I found this game to be bothersome in that when the gears came on it did not give you any idea as to what to do. I found that I had to go to guide to figure it out. I much prefer to do that on my own. I was wondering if any one else had the same feelings

[Post New]by Sunflower3668 on Sep 20, 14 5:07 PM
Same here Debbi190

Just feels strange, especially as there is no voice, which I expected.

Ah well, I have bought it so here's hoping.

RosemaryP
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by RosemaryP on Sep 21, 14 8:54 AM
Does anyone know how to get the leaf in the far left corner so I can get the peridot?????

charfoust
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by charfoust on Sep 21, 14 8:07 PM
Has anyone else had trouble getting the wisp catcher? The guide is confusing as I can't figure out whether the screen shot is the beginning or the end result. In either case, it didn't produce anything but frustration! There are a series of moves included in the guide, but I don't know whether those apply to a particular figure or what. I've also been very disappointed that I see gears turning, but have no earthly idea what they indicate.

[Post New]by dottie104 on Nov 7, 14 6:20 PM
I am having the same problem trying to get the wisp catcher

godschild1955
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by godschild1955 on Jan 25, 15 10:28 AM
Don't remember any problems with demo. Bought game & got through the main story w/o a lot of problems. Playing bonus game now & am so stuck I'm ready to just quit and start different game.
I am on the circle puzzle with ladies, I have found all but the last 2 spades & 2 owls. I have hit the the hint repeatedly and the 2 spots they keep circling I have clicked many many times- upper left & lower right. And you can't move forward w/o completing puzzle since there is no skip to push. Let me know if anyone can help me so I can either finish or chalk it up to another game I wasted money on.
Thank You.

[Post New]by fix6677 on Apr 15, 15 8:20 AM
Also having trouble with the wisp catcher. Have the pieces in place, but nothing happens. Did anyone else with this problem solve it?

Edited on 04/15/2015 at 8:22:06 AM PST

[Post New]by grmaSue on Aug 28, 15 8:13 AM
I am having problems with this game. I've got the "book page" now the game has frozen the hints do not work. I don't know if I should just delete it or download it again and start from the beginning.

Go to: