hhsk
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

Shoot the angles

[Post New]by hhsk on Sep 20, 14 10:51 AM
In one of the last chapters I Have to shoot tree angles I can not find the place where I have to aim

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Shoot the angles

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 21, 14 7:54 AM
Have you collected the arrows using the wooden shield? Once I did that and reloaded my crossbow, a green target showed up when I selected the bow.

hhsk
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by hhsk on Sep 21, 14 8:22 AM
nwl43 wrote:Have you collected the arrows using the wooden shield? Once I did that and reloaded my crossbow, a green target showed up when I selected the bow.
Yes anything is all right. I have tried to reinstall the game and it does`nt make any diffrens

amisoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by amisoo on Sep 21, 14 12:39 PM
I have the same problem. I took the arrows from the wooden shield, loaded them into my crossbow, have a green target over the angels but each time I shoot I get a message about not having a lot of arrows to waste so I'd better take better aim. I'm not sure where else to aim! My cross-hairs are green, I've aimed at the head, chest, arrows, and even the blue and red gems on the angels and am still being told that I need better aim. Go figure...I chose to buy the game and 2 "moves" later the angels turned up and I can't move forward.

[Post New]by fuzzypinkslipper on Sep 21, 14 1:37 PM
Same problem, tried everything, but can't shoot the angels.

[Post New]by waterloo4 on Sep 21, 14 6:10 PM
I managed to shoot all 3 angels. I aimed near them with the yellow cross-hairs instead of the green ones. It took a bit of effort but it worked - don't aim directly on the angels. Good luck.

Wivey
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Wivey on Sep 21, 14 6:28 PM
I tried everything for 1/2 hour. I tried with green cross-hairs and yellow cross-hairs. Tried to see if specific order to shoot them. Still can't get past this point.

[Post New]by waterloo4 on Sep 21, 14 8:19 PM
I can only say that I aimed away from the angels (To the side of them) with the yellow cross-hairs. The first one I got was by accident. Don't give up.

hhsk
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

Shoot the angles

[Post New]by hhsk on Sep 22, 14 7:26 AM
hhsk wrote:In one of the last chapters I Have to shoot tree angles I can not find the place where I have to aim
Now I got it aim in the middle with red cross hairs and you can shoot all tree of them

[Post New]by melrose1234 on Sep 22, 14 2:16 PM
I'm also stuck with the angels. I've tried everything. I don't even have the crossbow anymore. Is this a glitch to be fixed???

adsantoli
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by adsantoli on Sep 23, 14 5:53 PM
This is ridiculous!! I have been trying to shoot the three angels for 15 minutes. It doesn't work when the cross hairs are green, yellow or red. I have tried every point of the angel with the green crosshairs and it still tells me to aim better - ARGH!!

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Sep 23, 14 8:51 PM
If you have the cross hairs you still have the crossbow, you just can't see it. If you keep aiming all over the screen you will eventually get all three of them. But you have to ignore the crosshairs colors and just, as I say, go all over. I agree it's a pain. it's also below the normal standard for this developer, as are several other things about this game - notably spelling and usage which I past games have always been right on. But "dometimes"? That's as if I was typing and failed to proofread. On the plus side it did hold my interest, though it was not set in the same world as the other PuppetShow games and I had my doubts.

amisoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by amisoo on Sep 24, 14 7:23 AM
After uninstalling and reinstalling 3 times because I thought it was a glitch (it isn't, really, but more of a horrible oversight), I finally got all 3 angels. DON'T AIM FOR ANYTHING! I got the angel with blue gems by mistake while I was just frantically clicking anywhere on the screen. I got the other 2 in a similar manner. None of the angels were hit directly and it still took about 5 minutes to find the random "sweet spots", but it's possible. Just start clicking around them and you'll eventually get it. It sucks and it's frustrating and you'll feel like punching your monitor, but it's possible. Good luck!

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Sep 26, 14 7:44 AM
underwriter wrote:If you have the cross hairs you still have the crossbow, you just can't see it. If you keep aiming all over the screen you will eventually get all three of them. But you have to ignore the crosshairs colors and just, as I say, go all over. I agree it's a pain. it's also below the normal standard for this developer, as are several other things about this game - notably spelling and usage which I past games have always been right on. But "dometimes"? That's as if I was typing and failed to proofread. On the plus side it did hold my interest, though it was not set in the same world as the other PuppetShow games and I had my doubts.
I agree. I'm stuck at the same place. I play these games to have fun not be frustrated. I've enjoyed all the other Puppet Show games but this one is not as good. I was really turned off when they spelled break as brake.

[Post New]by chiefGunner on Sep 28, 14 7:20 AM
I finialy had to move the cross hair way to the left till I had a red cross hair then I could shoot the little buggers. Hope that helps

Edited on 09/28/2014 at 7:20:49 AM PST

jlewis228
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by jlewis228 on Oct 7, 14 6:37 PM
Thank you I finally got these!

[Post New]by JUDYAQ on Nov 15, 14 11:17 AM
Put the target to the top of the page and the curser will appear. place the curser in line with the angel you want to shot at the top try to put the curser on the angel and even though the curser disappears as you go continue to aim with the curser estimate were it is and it will shoot. Hope you understand that it is not easy to explain.

Go to: