JPCarol
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Level 52

[Post New]by JPCarol on Sep 20, 14 11:36 AM
I can do it in 25 turns, but see no way to complete the level in 23 for gold. Any hints or help would be appreciated.

Re:Level 52

[Post New]by Symeezcatzlady on Sep 20, 14 11:54 AM
I've gotten the moves down to 24, but that doesn't help you. Sorry... If anyone has any hints, let us know! Thanks!

Edited on 09/20/2014 at 11:54:50 AM PST

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Sep 21, 14 9:18 AM
I was also down to 24 moves but finally got it to 23 for gold.

Mistake I was making was moving the initial Purple or blue Bird after the gate came down to get it to the other side.

If you leave it where it is until your ready for the color Sphere you can do it but you can't make even 1 mistake on this level or the game will no longer be down.

Hope this helps and is clear enough to understand. It's a confusing and complicated level lol

roxanne601
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by roxanne601 on Sep 21, 14 5:47 PM
The first time I played this level I got in 24. I replayed and got it in 23 because I never moved the blue bird. You can go round it.

[Post New]by Symeezcatzlady on Sep 22, 14 12:20 PM
Thanks to all that replied. As soon as you said not to move the blue bird, I knew how to do it. So obvious, and yet I just couldn't figure it out because my brain told me I had to move it out of the way. I feel a bit silly...

roxanne601
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by roxanne601 on Sep 22, 14 12:47 PM
So did I. At first I thought I needed to move it.

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by LanaPook on Sep 22, 14 8:50 PM
OK I can't get this level all. I was able to figure out all the other levels but can not crack this one. Help me Yoda!

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by LanaPook on Sep 22, 14 9:38 PM
Well, it happened again. As soon as I asked for help I figured it out. Thanks fishies, swim on!

budden
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by budden on Sep 30, 14 11:04 AM
I still don't get it.How do you get around the blue bird when there is 2 other birds by it,you have to move one of them???
and I can't keep the gate down no matter what I do, help

Edited on 09/30/2014 at 11:05:12 AM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Sep 30, 14 8:15 PM
Hi budden, the red and yellow birds below that blue bird are free to move up one space and over the blue bird (visualizing a circle helps). Once you figure out where to move the red and yellow birds you should be able to solve this board in the moves requested. Don't feel bad, I made the mistake of moving the blue bird at least 10 times even after first reading this thread before I got it!

[Post New]by shrevesmom on Oct 3, 14 4:48 PM
OK, I've never moved the blue bird and still get 24. After doing the red I have to move it to get the yellow on the right... after I get the yellow I have to move the yellow to get the cage open after I get the fireworks, the purple and the green @ top I get the pink and have to move the pink to get the red then have to move the red to get the yellow on the left and then have to move the yellow to get the key up after I move two of the purple to get to the cage. I still get 24.. What am I doing wrong. Ugh I know I am misssing something simple! help!!!

[Post New]by shrevesmom on Oct 3, 14 4:55 PM
I am so dumbl. I never had to move two of the purple by the last cage. DUH!!! After I wrote my help. I went back and studied each move to see where I could lose one and I figured it out first try. Thanks! these boards are a great help. Off to try 55 my last one for gold!

jaded8955
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by jaded8955 on Oct 4, 14 10:29 PM
I don't get how you don't have to move the purple by the last cage. That's always my 24th move.

pjplanner
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by pjplanner on Oct 5, 14 2:25 AM
Step by Step Solution but leaving you to think a little too!

Release chained red bird on the right of the grid and move it down 2 squares.
Release yellow chained bird near fireworks and move it left 1 square.
Release chained pink birds (clearing a space next to the gate) and free the keys.
Open the two exposed cages and set off the fireworks using the yellow bird.
Free chained pink bird and move it over the arrow somewhere.
Release chained red bird and move it up 2 squares.
Open cage near purple orb and activate orb using free purple bird.
Activate the green orb.
Release chained yellow bird and move it down over arrow.
Clear purple birds in front of the cage.
Open cage - 23 moves

jaded8955
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by jaded8955 on Oct 5, 14 1:23 PM
Thanks pj!!

Go to: