Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Making friends

[Post New]by Vstromval on Sep 20, 14 4:22 PM
I wouldst love to send gifts to friends. How do I make friends? I am level 11so still very novice! Any help, or friends, appreciated?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Making friends

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 20, 14 4:41 PM
Vstromval wrote:I wouldst love to send gifts to friends. How do I make friends? I am level 11so still very novice! Any help, or friends, appreciated?

On the first page of the forum is a yellow sticky with a lock on it titled "Helpful Links for Midnight Castle".

Click on it and look for the links
iOS Friend Codes - if your playing on ipad
PC Friend Codes - if your playing on PC
Friends for Android - if your playing Android

Look toward the newest (last page) of the threads to find the newest players all looking for friends (many of the older players are not accepting many more as they have a lot already).

Don't forget also to post your game name and id code as well so new players can find and invite you too.

Edited on 09/20/2014 at 4:43:44 PM PST

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Re:Making friends

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Sep 21, 14 5:05 PM
You don't HAVE to just get people from the forum.

From the social page of the game:

Click Add a Friend, then in "search friends", type a name and see what comes up.

Most of my friends, I found by putting in a first name (name of real life friends and family) and then clicking 'invite' to those who caught my eye (by what level they were on or maybe the way they used caps or not).

I have added a few from forum posts but most thru playing around with names on my own.

Go to: