Harvetta
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Characters

[Post New]by Harvetta on Apr 5, 09 8:52 AM
How do you get the characters I know that they must help. I am in stage 2 but can't get the character from stage 1.

Re:Characters

[Post New]by OEvgen on Apr 5, 09 11:11 PM
you have to build a 3-level building that would get the character

[Post New]by BonnietheJo on Apr 16, 09 10:33 AM
Hi -- I too was missing some characters -- their bubbles were gray on the Level "map." Once I upgraded each relevant building on the Landscape map sufficiently, I played the minigame (either HO or "click 25 of the appropriate-color dropping tiles in [some time limit]" to wake up the character. Then the character's bubble on the "Level" map appears in color.

In short: the character bubbles on the "level" map are not in any particular order.

Regards to all

[Post New]by browneyes2 on Apr 20, 09 2:51 PM
hi im confused at how to catch the tiles falling to get a character. can someone tell me please!!!!!!i have gotten all of the trophy but that one for the characters. thanx.

[Post New]by leilastarre on Apr 20, 09 6:20 PM
I can't figure out how to catch the falling objects either. I tried clicking them, but that doesn't work. and there's nothing at the bottom like with the leprechaun bonus game.

[Post New]by browneyes2 on Apr 22, 09 5:35 PM
i know there is someone out there that knows how to catch the falling tiles to get to the characters. i too have been clicking them and that doesnt help. please somebody please help us. thanx

[Post New]by skyfreedom on Apr 23, 09 5:44 AM
Hi everybody! Hello dear browneyes2, (sorry for my English, it is not my mother tongue, I hope you will understand my message ) to catch the falling tiles to get to the characters - you need catching three defined kinds of tiles, the colors and shape shown you at the top on the right and the left sides, at the left corner - shown tiles that you need to catch to finish mini game and to get a character, they are designated with droplet, at the right corner - there’re tiles that impede you to do that, they are designated with cranium symbol, when you have catch requisite number of tiles you will finish it and get a character, have enjoy!

I have finished this game and started it again in hard level, I fell in love with this one of Mach 3 , first it was a bit difficult for me but when I did upgrades and get characters - the play become really fun and attractive to play more and more… this Mach 3/HO game helps me to relax and spend my time with pleasure, I hope that could to pass the tests in this higher level! Of course there’re some moments which I don’t like but they are so petty, and I’m so enamoured of the game in every respect - graphic, gameplay and so on…, that do not mined on them!!!

I do not like games in witch popularizing show the violence, killing, blood, and provoke us to destroy the life and world around us! I understand that there’re some people who like such kind's games, but as for me, I would like to see more mages in which you do not have to kill and destroy and examine pictures on such subjects… I wish to play games in which showing us - magical, beautiful, harmony worlds with fabulous creatures…, games like this one and many others…

Great thanks to you all for this EXTRAORDINARY GAME ! Thank you game developers… and all who help to create and realize these kinds of productions to make people’s life happy and are carried away our thoughts to another worlds, helping forget about everyday’s cares and immerge to miraculous adventures, although even for a while , especially thanks to FELIX and all forces standing behind… for these amazing games , I’m very hope that will be other games like this one and many others better!

Regards to all.

[Post New]by browneyes2 on Apr 23, 09 3:24 PM
skyfreedom you are the bomb !!!!!! thank you so very much for the info concerning the characters. i tried it but i have to get a hang on it which wont be long thanx again for sharing.

[Post New]by skyfreedom on Apr 23, 09 5:29 PM
You are welcome, dear browneyes2! Thank you too!

gpj53
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by gpj53 on Apr 25, 11 9:48 PM
I found by switching to the custom cursor for these games I had less trouble clicking on the tiles as they fell, I think because I could see it better.

Go to: