Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

Are We Ever Going To Get a Patch or At Least an Update from BFG for this Game?

[Post New]by Poof11 on Sep 22, 14 1:34 PM
All of us fish who have purchased this game have been patiently since September 04th for an update for this game. I have been checking everyday and nothing except a note that it's being worked on. We have not been given any real information as to when it can be expected or should we all just apply for a refund? It would be nice if some kind Fish from BFG would either begin a new thread about where this game stands or how much longer will we have to wait. I was really enjoying the game prior to all the freezing issues. I can't believe it is still being sold even though you are aware that the game is pretty much unplayable as is. Thank you and hope to hear something soon.

giddiup101
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

Are We Ever Going To Get a Patch or At Least an Update from BFG for this Game?

[Post New]by giddiup101 on Sep 23, 14 7:21 PM
Poof11 wrote:All of us fish who have purchased this game have been patiently since September 04th for an update for this game. I have been checking everyday and nothing except a note that it's being worked on. We have not been given any real information as to when it can be expected or should we all just apply for a refund? It would be nice if some kind Fish from BFG would either begin a new thread about where this game stands or how much longer will we have to wait. I was really enjoying the game prior to all the freezing issues. I can't believe it is still being sold even though you are aware that the game is pretty much unplayable as is. Thank you and hope to hear something soon.

Thank you!!. This is what I want to know as well.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Re:Are We Ever Going To Get a Patch or At Least an Update from BFG for this Game?

[Post New]by tookat on Sep 24, 14 10:20 AM
Sorry to hear there are people who still cannot play the game.
I am about half-way through and no problems of any kind, except for where to go next sometimes.....when the map doesn't show something that can be done.

Cr1s
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Are We Ever Going To Get a Patch or At Least an Update from BFG for this Game?

[Post New]by Cr1s on Sep 28, 14 2:34 AM
More or less patiently waiting for the patch...

I bought this game about 3 weeks ago and I still haven't been able to play. BFG is really letting me down.

iamchani
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by iamchani on Sep 28, 14 9:34 AM
I am sick and tired of BF for all these problems. I have been a customer since the beginning of BF. I have never had problems before this year and now almost every game causes problems. Would be nice of BF to give us an explanation as to why we can't finish. Good game if we could play it.
Come on guys help us out here.

lincslady
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by lincslady on Sep 29, 14 2:55 AM
Such a shame this game isn't compatible on Windows Version 8.1. I have read all the posts on this issue and received a link through my email system to see when it is fixed. Reading this its not going to be fixed!! I bought it on the 25th September I agree no way should bfg keep selling it when they were aware of these gliches!!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Sep 29, 14 11:52 AM
Just finished the game and with pretty much the only problem being the map stopped showing the exclamation point of what places had active spots.

No big deal, I just used the hint more often.

Sorry to hear that some people are having so much trouble with it, as I found it to be quite a fun game.

fencer12
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by fencer12 on Oct 31, 14 11:48 PM
i have this game sitting quietly on my computer,just waiting for that up date to come.
well,it"s november already,i suppose we will hear something soon.i keep getting emails from BF to buy this game and that game,i dont think so.

wolfrun_cb1
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by wolfrun_cb1 on Nov 6, 14 8:45 PM
It would be really nice to just get an update to tell us that the developers are at least working on a fix. We all paid good money for this game and I for one am very disappointed that we still have no patch. This is a really good game but with the problems it wasn't worth the money.

Go to: