basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

9/22 update

[Post New]by basmith12 on Sep 22, 14 6:53 PM
I just downloaded the latest update and want to thank BFG for the fix in the hogs. At this is the case in my game play. Even though I have already chose to lose much hard earned energy and have completed all quests in the last update, I am so glad they apparently have this fixed for others to continue and enjoy the new areas and new quests of the game. I went in and played each round two or three times and had no problems at all in clicking items. I also received an award for reaching 1000 challenge scenes (do not remember which one) but the reward was given and I was able to collect it. However, the number count in crafting the chips and crafting numerous anomalies is still INCORRECT. Any amount over 20 will not register until I exit the game and then once I go back into the game, the correct number of items are credited. Hope this will also be fixed soon as it is frustrating trying to keep up with your amounts you have accumulated. Hope everyone's updates fix their problems and Happy Gaming resumes.

Alikatt8
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

Re:9/22 update

[Post New]by Alikatt8 on Sep 22, 14 7:03 PM
Hi,
How can I tell........... meaning, I still have an update sitting in BF Manager waiting to be downloaded which I didnt after reading the forum first.

I wish BF would put the Version No. beside it, so we would know if it was the cranky update that caused so many problems or in, as in your case, its the 'new' one over riding the problematic one.

I do so want to download but am too scared - I need a boost of confidence

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Sep 22, 14 7:26 PM
Alikatt8 wrote:Hi,
How can I tell........... meaning, I still have an update sitting in BF Manager waiting to be downloaded which I didnt after reading the forum first.

I wish BF would put the Version No. beside it, so we would know if it was the cranky update that caused so many problems or in, as in your case, its the 'new' one over riding the problematic one.

I do so want to download but am too scared - I need a boost of confidence
I am sorry, I have no idea how to tell which update. Unfortunately I did update the last one before tonight and had played so many days that I gave in and threw a bunch of energy away just to play something different. I went ahead and downloaded tonight even though I had completed latest quests until next update, in hopes to have the fixes and let everyone know. Maybe someone will see this and have a way of telling you which update it is. I agree, they should be able to let us know the date on the updates at least, since there have been problems with some of the more recent ones. Good Luck and hoping your update works and you are able to enjoy the game.

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on Sep 22, 14 7:34 PM
I just updated. I hadn't updated before. Go into options and manual download to make sure you have the newest update. I was very excited to finally get the 7 achievements that were unavailable before. I had no issues in the two HOPs that I tried.

Alikatt8
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by Alikatt8 on Sep 22, 14 7:40 PM
Thank you basmith & meinaz, tentatively taking baby steps towards BFManager, closing eyes and will hit the 'download' key, yikes hope it works like it has for you both

I was scared Meinaz as the update has been sitting waiting to be downloaded already in the BFManager, but as stated, there is no way to tell, if that was from last week or the one showing now, the 'new' one? Really need to have a date or Version no. beside it. But I guess when we go into Options it will over ride any previous ones sitting to be downloaded, as in my case.

Here goes nothing.......................................

[Post New]by Nomi58 on Sep 22, 14 7:42 PM
Thank you for the fixes in the game.
It would be nice if the loyalty amulet is still at 200 percent.

Alikatt8
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by Alikatt8 on Sep 22, 14 8:09 PM
yay.......... success........... heaps & heaps of new quests

So glad you posted basmith , so glad I took a confidence pill

CarenNH
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by CarenNH on Sep 22, 14 9:26 PM
I just downloaded the update and played a few scenes. No problems clicking. The boxing glove name is fixed in the artist workshop. But the red onion in the library is still called a garnet.

Tee_Rex
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Tee_Rex on Sep 22, 14 11:24 PM
When you download from the BF Games Manager, the update being served is ALWAYS the latest available, which replaces any previous one, so there is no risk to download the buggy old version.

Alikatt8
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by Alikatt8 on Sep 23, 14 12:51 AM
thanks Tee Rex, good to know (I totally wasn't sure about it, nothing to go by, number date etc)

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Sep 23, 14 5:35 PM
Thanks so much for the fixes in the HOS.

Any idea when they will fix the energy to reflect our actual levels?

(Don't get me wrong...I'm enjoying the fix, and the game...but it would be really useful for me not to have to craft energy all the time!)

Go to: