Manybears
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Troubles by the score

[Post New]by Manybears on Sep 22, 14 7:28 PM
Ummm, my vampire bat has lost his head..literally and figuratively. All I have is a body and one ear. My castle entry above door has started giving me only bears and not the seed of life that my bartender wants. At the castle gates I'm only getting styx charm instead of the links of steel that the quest has listed. What is going on with this silly game??? I'm also in level 32 and still have yet to see a chest!! My dice playing friend (?), only lets me play one game. Lastly, can you people not get off the first level of this game? I've seen so many parts of this level, over and over, I'm about ready to scream.

Re:Troubles by the score

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Sep 22, 14 8:14 PM
Manybears,

Have you contacted technical support? It sounds like you might need some help because I've never encountered the problems you're experiencing. There may be something wrong with the installation of your game. I've always had a decent experience with the technical support team at BFG. They may be able to help you.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Sep 23, 14 1:10 AM
My bat appeared weird, like the wooden thing is gripping his face but this was just before a storyline change that morphed him.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Sep 23, 14 5:16 AM
manybears,
If you have a quest for Salty that isn't giving you what you need, it might be that you have a quest for somebody else that's interfering. If you have multiple quests using the same HOS, it will give you what you need for one of them, but not necessarily the one you've used the find path for. it's less confusing to only have one open character quest at a time. (BTW, the find path doesn't work for the daily quests so there's no guarantee you'll get what you want for one of those.) If that's not the case, I'd agree, check with tech support.

HotLily
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by HotLily on Sep 23, 14 1:31 PM
My bat has lost his head too, just a body and one ear! I thought I was seeing things....or not as the case may be! You are not alone Manybears!

Freya

[Post New]by FishyFlyTyer on Sep 23, 14 2:28 PM
HotLily and Manybears-
My bat has also lost his head since the last update??? I poke him now every time I go by because with 'No Head = No Teeth' he can' bite me.
Avillann

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Sep 23, 14 3:18 PM
Hey there

That's a bit bizarre that the bat is missing his head! I've forwarded this to the devs so they can investigate this, and hopefully we can get this sorted out soon!

bfgVaiya

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Sep 23, 14 5:39 PM
HotLily wrote:My bat has lost his head too, just a body and one ear! I thought I was seeing things....or not as the case may be! You are not alone Manybears!

Freya

Mine too. Looks like a popped balloon. I thought it was my eyes, LOL.

chingchangcat
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by chingchangcat on Sep 23, 14 6:24 PM
Thank for letting the devs know...it's been creeping me out a bit, but thought it was intentional!

Manybears
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Manybears on Sep 30, 14 8:08 PM
Thanks to all of you for all your encouragement and suggestions. I had sooo many problems, including the update fiasco. Finally, said " turf it" and hit the uninstall button (darn near sent my husband into cardiac arrest). Went back in, later and reinstalled. All the stuff is back where it should be and the bat has grown another head. I will, however, keep in mind that what I get for my work on the HOG's could very well be impacted by the number of people using that particular site.

Go to: