Fatal bug in game.

[Post New]by MindWorks on Sep 23, 14 3:08 AM
I wasn't sure were to post this;

Early on in the game is a bug that causes the game to become completely unresponsive to touch. This bug is at the point of which you spray the bug spray onto the tree and remove the arm, once this has been done and you focus out from the tree all touch becomes unresponsive. The game hasn't crashed as the animation on the birds nest is still running.

This issue also resets the game to the beginning.

I've played though the game 3 times to check the issue. Twice being in expert mode, once in casual. Each time the same thing happens.

I've been playing the game on a iPad 2 running iOS8.

If one of the Big Fish team contacts me, I'm happy to provide any help to resolve the issue.

Edited on 09/23/2014 at 3:09:16 AM PST

Lazy_kitty
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Fatal bug in game.

[Post New]by Lazy_kitty on Dec 2, 14 5:42 PM
Obviously this wasn't resolved cuz I am having the same problem with my iPad 2. I got this game as part of a package deal so it would be nice if they would offer us a substitute game.... ?

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Fatal bug in game.

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 3, 14 10:21 AM
Hey there

I'm really sorry to see there's trouble with the iPad version of the game It's definitely not fun to have an unresponsive game that keeps resetting.

Please contact Mobile Support HERE and one of our Reps will be happy to work with you to find a solution.

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

Go to: