Welcome to Wanderland forum

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 23, 14 10:57 AM
Help fix the stories in Wanderland!

Travel through portals of imagination! Fix the broken fairy tales in Wanderland! Restore peace to the land and defeat villains!

Immerse yourself in this journey for:

- EXPLORE TEMPLES, CRYPTS, AND MORE!
- BECOME A PART OF YOUR FAVORITE FAIRY TALES!
- MEET CLASSIC CHARACTERS!

Edited on 09/23/2014 at 10:59:49 AM PST

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

Re:Welcome to Wanderland forum

[Post New]by jforever on Sep 25, 14 6:46 PM
Just started playing...so far, so good! Really like the idea there is no time limit on the energy I use! What a relief! I also like the idea of no timers in the hos! Well, off to play some more!!!

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 8, 14 3:12 AM
jforever wrote:Just started playing...so far, so good! Really like the idea there is no time limit on the energy I use! What a relief! I also like the idea of no timers in the hos! Well, off to play some more!!!

I stopped in the middle of the hidden object scene to get some medicine for my boyfriend and my timer ran out. It must just have plenty of time to find everything you're looking for.

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 8, 14 7:25 AM
hells check in the right hand corner there is a pause button believe me it comes in handy for more than just having to leave for a medicine run esp on the curses.....

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 8, 14 4:35 PM
thanks!

cabega
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by cabega on Nov 11, 14 6:04 PM
Hello, to all of the game.

This had been my first time to play it. But not the last one.

I'm a long Awakening Kingdom-gamer and thats why I like F2P-games.
Also Midnight castle I played a short time.

tis wanderland reminds me to midnight castle.

But I like this scenes and the HOS better in wanderland.

so for the next time happy gaming to all of you.

Are there anyelse threads I "HAVE" to read?
Or a blog with tipps and tricks?

btw I'm at Level 5 near to 6 ...........

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Nov 13, 14 7:19 PM
Im new here, just started playing, and I have no idea what Im doing. Just when I think Ive got something figured out, I run out of energy. There must be some strategy as to how to make the best use of my time before the energy runs out, but I have yet to figure it out. And I dont really understand how to craft the items in my inventory. The red light keeps flashing on my inventory telling me I have the items I need to craft an item, but when I open it, I still need something else. By that time, Im out of energy. Seems like the energy runs out too fast.

Alikatt8
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by Alikatt8 on Nov 28, 14 4:42 PM
for players on this page, go to the main discussion forum http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/4019.page

for more info and how to play the game - Ive only just found it

Rukacat33
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Rukacat33 on Dec 7, 14 8:41 PM
about the energy....the higher level you get the less energy bc each HOS takes more and more energy to play and then there are lots of timers that just don't give enough time and there not enough items to get to freeze, light and gather items b4 the timer runs out. Don't get me wrong - I like the game. There are lots of barriers in the way the higher level you are - it's a tough one. I also have no clue how to combine my items to make, for instance, a bomb. I am hoping the forum online gives me help with that one. It will be a very long time b4 I get to the other part of the map if I don't get my bomb put together! LOL!! I love all the portals we get to go into and make things work there! I am hoping you will open up the "friend" section soon so we can share our items. I like the way that Midnight Castle shares them. One suggestion to think about.....like in Midnight Castle game, we can earn rubies....It would be great if we could do this in this game. It seems that we only get 5 every level we gain and that is it. Everything keeps costing more - in rubies only. I have lots of money but never enough rubies. It would be a wonderful fix for the game.

[Post New]by Rdale500 on Dec 14, 14 6:06 PM
everyone needs to read the "I'm done" thread.

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Dec 19, 14 11:45 AM
I just wanted to thank the devs for the bonuses for playing! I really needed the extra rubies and coins!!!!!!!!!

Grammajo99
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Grammajo99 on Mar 22, 15 9:05 PM
There is too little time to complete a HOS. I am ready to leave and return to ****. Joanne

[Post New]by angelbymoonlight on Mar 26, 15 4:55 AM
Hi I need candles to activate a collection it states that they can be found in hos or defeating enemy's yet when I click find only gives me the option to battle an enemy.

Which hos are they in or am I not at a high enough level for them to appear in the hos yet?

Also need test tubes any hints on how to collect these faster without having to buy loads of rubies?

Thanks Naomi

[Post New]by cecile842811 on Jun 30, 15 12:14 PM
i'm new also and i like the game, i run out of energy fast. but come back later to play more.

twozamum
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by twozamum on Jul 6, 15 12:44 PM
Is there any way to get more energy other than buying it? I can't afford to buy the energy and can only play 5 or 10 minutes and then my energy is gone. If I can't get anymore and have to wait for 5 hours before going to the well I might as well quit the game.

Flora1
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Flora1 on Jul 8, 15 8:34 AM
Also, I join the idea to cancel the timer. Minute and a half is very little on finding an increasing number of subjects. Additionally, some maps are very small and very hidden. Sometimes you can not get to the subject of the task, which is to be found in the enchanted map. Although there is given the opportunity, but always get a different subject. For example, brush on the map libraries in mirror mode. 4x've got something else. It bothers me, and I wonder why the end of the game.

leslieb
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by leslieb on Jul 12, 15 1:02 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Help fix the stories in Wanderland!

Travel through portals of imagination! Fix the broken fairy tales in Wanderland! Restore peace to the land and defeat villains!

Immerse yourself in this journey for:

- EXPLORE TEMPLES, CRYPTS, AND MORE!
- BECOME A PART OF YOUR FAVORITE FAIRY TALES!
- MEET CLASSIC CHARACTERS!

How about you fix the issues with the game so we can do all of the above!!!

I read somewhere that you had to get to level 49 to unlock the Warrior Statue, so got to it ...and...NOTHING!!!
Okay, so thought maybe you have to reach level 50 to unlock the gates first...did that and still nothing..they do not open!!!
All they say is they will be available on future updates....What the? and When the?
And then I thought well maybe you have to attain a certain achievement in each place eg expert etc...so worked on that, have obtained expert on most places, but it cost me....at this stage I had got past giving Big Fish the benefit of the doubt with this game....
Am now on Level 52, have completed all the quests, I check daily, but no updates to install, zip, nada, nothing....no more quests...feel like I am just wasting my energy going from place to place...
I have spent thousands on this game, and yes I mean that 'literally' and yes I know I'm an idiot, but I love this game...but WHAT IS GOING ON BIG FISH?????
You must know that gamers have to reach a certain level to access new areas, so please don't say it is the makers problem...you released the game to your users so you know what is happening with it....

PLEASE UPDATE THIS GAME SO WE CAN GET INTO THE NEW AREAS!!!!
NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 13, 15 8:18 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to thank players for their feedback and suggestions for this particular game. I've gone ahead and forwarded the information presented in this thread to the appropriate team that works closely with the developers.

leslieb, I can definitely understand wanting updates with more game content for a game that you currently play. I apologize that as a Moderation Team we don't have access to any information that surrounds game updates. The developer is the only one that can make changes in the game. Once an update is available, we will definitely update the Forums for all the users.

Since it sounds like there is some trouble reaching certain levels after unlocking scenes, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. They can definitely help look into this for you.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by 2007mimi on Jul 17, 15 6:59 AM
Help Please.
I am just trying to play and am already getting Problems.Got as far as Tower Portal, Looking for Spike Weight ... Have seen Dalinn who tells me to bring him hammer in exchange. When i click find it directs me to Huntsman House but no matter what i try i just cannot access this area!! or any other area on the map come to that ... The only area i can go in is Tower Portal where i can do nothing without the Spike Weight. Been trying for several days now, have uninstalled and installed again also. Still no joy. Am I just missing something simple Please Help. Thanks

Edited on 07/17/2015 at 7:00:09 AM PST

[Post New]by nini454 on Jul 28, 15 4:39 AM
Why can't I exchange some items from my inventory to buy things that I need.

Go to: