basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

question regarding tools for flying machines

[Post New]by basmith12 on Sep 23, 14 6:29 PM
hi everyone! Could someone please tell me if you stop receiving tools for the flying machines at some point in game. I am speaking of the gas tank, water, etc. which you receive during game. I am currently at level 42 in the game and have completed many interview questions, each time I reached 5,000 in coins I do an interview in order to get diamonds to purchase energy. I was also enjoying the extra ones received when getting the tools but I have not received any tools in the past week and I play each day at least in mornings and evenings. Unfortunately, am unable to afford to purchase them outright and LOVE this game. Only wish we could play for longer periods of time. Just wondering if my game has a glitch or if the tools stop at some point. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanking you in advance and happy gaming. God Bless!

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

Re:question regarding tools for flying machines

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Sep 23, 14 8:55 PM
I have more than one game and one is on level 47. While the flying machines have not stopped, they have slowed. This is my first game and I had no idea I was to amass 50,000 pieces of gold to renew my Detective License so I am s-l-o-w-l-y getting there, It is very frustrating when either there are no flying machines that day OR I have accepted the items, water, coat, gas, whatever, and I can't even "win" that! I get it, I have a LONG way to go to get to the next level so they make me work for it! HAHA

I have only done the very first free interview. I can't bear the thought of spending 4,999 coin after working so hard to get where I am!

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Sep 24, 14 6:38 AM
Tzeitel99 wrote:I have more than one game and one is on level 47. While the flying machines have not stopped, they have slowed. This is my first game and I had no idea I was to amass 50,000 pieces of gold to renew my Detective License so I am s-l-o-w-l-y getting there, It is very frustrating when either there are no flying machines that day OR I have accepted the items, water, coat, gas, whatever, and I can't even "win" that! I get it, I have a LONG way to go to get to the next level so they make me work for it! HAHA

I have only done the very first free interview. I can't bear the thought of spending 4,999 coin after working so hard to get where I am!
maybe my flying machines are just really really slow and will show up later. Sad because I used the extra diamonds to purchase 50% energy to play a little longer on some days. I have the quest asking to pay for the license and I tried for a few days to build up pay for it but after playing many days and finally had over 12,000 in coins, I wanted to play so bad that I gave in and played the interviews and used the 50 reward to buy one set of hogs (to fill energy bar). Now I am planning to just play until I run out of interviews and then will be forced to only play as the game refills on its own. Thanks for replying to my post. I guess maybe after dropping so frequent in earlier levels has slowed in the higher levels. Good Luck with getting your license!

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Sep 24, 14 9:11 AM
maybe my flying machines are just really really slow and will show up later. Sad because I used the extra diamonds to purchase 50% energy to play a little longer on some days. I have the quest asking to pay for the license and I tried for a few days to build up pay for it but after playing many days and finally had over 12,000 in coins, I wanted to play so bad that I gave in and played the interviews and used the 50 reward to buy one set of hogs (to fill energy bar). Now I am planning to just play until I run out of interviews and then will be forced to only play as the game refills on its own. Thanks for replying to my post. I guess maybe after dropping so frequent in earlier levels has slowed in the higher levels. Good Luck with getting your license!

I actually used real money to increase my energy level until I realized that was nuts. one of the reasons I opened the other games was to keep busy while the energy was refilling on the game I was NOT working on!

Thank you for the good wishes. I am finally up to 41,000 coin on that game so it shouldn't be too much longer. Conversely, I have a game on level 32 that has 57,000 coin so I will not be asked the license renewal question for quite a while!

Did you happen to notice when the Hunting Lodge opens up? I just realized this morning that my games on level 31 and 32 have no Hunting Lodge yet! My game on level 35 does so obviously between 32-35 but I wasn't aware of exactly when...

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Sep 24, 14 1:14 PM
Did you happen to notice when the Hunting Lodge opens up? I just realized this morning that my games on level 31 and 32 have no Hunting Lodge yet! My game on level 35 does so obviously between 32-35 but I wasn't aware of exactly when...
no, I am sorry I cannot remember when or at what level hunting club opening. It has been open a while for me but no idea when it opened. I, too, spent my real money on the game in the beginning but realized how much it was adding up to even in purchasing same amounts and made myself slow down and just try and enjoy as much as possible as game refills. Hoping maybe with future updates, will have new amulets or ways of earnings or even more profitable means for purchasing occasionally to advance in game. Happy gaming.

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Sep 24, 14 4:27 PM
Tzeitel, wanted to come back and say maybe your response helped my game to open up LOL when I went back in to play after energy build, I received both an oxygen tank and a water for the flying machines in one trip through the energy stored! Also received 7 or 8 items in one trip to the hotel looking for the parrot. Never received that many items in one trip. was so excited that I clicked before getting the exact number of items. All other hogs seem same as before. I really like this game. Happy gaming to all.

Go to: