License plate/suitcase lock/Paris

[Post New]by Dark_Promise on Sep 23, 14 8:50 PM
OK, so the only active place on the map is outside the hotel with a sparkle on the back of the car. Click on car, click on license plate. I figure those are the numbers it wants to open the suitcase in train compartment two as when you click on it it says it may be the drivers license number (I am assuming they mean plate). That is CFA 461. OK, back to the train but it still keeps saying I need the code. All I have left in inventory is the break, crowbar and handkerchief.

Help anyone?

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:License plate/suitcase lock/Paris

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Sep 24, 14 12:07 PM
After I cleaned the license plate w/ a rag from somewhere, a piece of paper w/ license plate was in inventory. Then put that paper next to suitcase and it opened.

Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Fishpole on Sep 24, 14 12:10 PM
Did you look out the 'Hotel window' and see the key for the car.

Pick it up and open the car then open the 'trunk'......at least I think that is the way it goes (as far as I remember.....it was late last night when I played this scene )

But give it a 'try' and see!

Good Luck

And yes...you DO need to clean the license plate with the handkerchief to get the code for the suitcase in your inventory. The handkerchief also goes back into your inventory.

Edited on 09/24/2014 at 12:16:31 PM PST

[Post New]by Dark_Promise on Sep 24, 14 2:35 PM
Sounds like a tech glitch. Sigh. Got the key, popped the trunk, cleaned the plate long ago. Never got the number placed in inventory. I guess I will have to start over

[Post New]by Dark_Promise on Sep 24, 14 6:50 PM
UPDATE:

I restarted, still no intro cut scenes. I did not clean the plate at the obvious time (when you open the trunk). Went back when it was a task, cleaned the plate and did receive the code to use on the suitcase.

Hope this helps someone else

Go to: