Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Awards for 6 and 12 stars.

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Sep 24, 14 2:25 AM
Has anyone finished the game and gotten the star-awards? I'm almost finished and still haven't seen a star to click on .

I've finished 2 games now, both easy and hard mode, but still no stars I really liked this in the first Arizona Rose and was happy to see it in this one too (awards).
I hope it's a fault and that we'll get an update.

Edited on 09/26/2014 at 3:18:59 PM PST

Re:Awards for 6 and 12 stars.

[Post New]by DavyRavenhorst on Oct 7, 14 6:26 PM
Brendansoma1, I also agree. I played the easy mode (don't like playing "hard" mode for some reason, makes the game wayyy too hard ) and I have not seen any levels with stars (even got to 4-22 and no stars yet on one game ). There is an update posted today (Oct 7), I downloaded the updated game (don't know if the game is "updated" or not), and I will see if the new update has fixed the star award (and finding the stars for that award). If not, I hope BFG gets us an update to fix the stars award...

edp1730
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by edp1730 on Oct 20, 14 12:46 PM
Same here! Is anyone from BFG reading these posts? I tried to "single click" each cell like you have to do in the earlier Arizona Rose game, and have yet to get a single "star". This is obviously a glitch that needs to be fixed. Thanks for your help! :-)

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Oct 28, 14 9:14 AM
It appears to me that one of the things the update did was remove the star trophies from the treasure room. I guess that makes sense, since you apparently can't get them in this game.

Edited on 10/28/2014 at 6:42:30 PM PST

Go to: