Stuck with handkerchief, crowbar, emergency brake

[Post New]by Fizzy00 on Sep 24, 14 4:12 AM
All I have left in inventory is a handkerchief, a crowbar, and the emergency brake, and I can't figure out what to do next. Clicking the Hint button only provides a message indicating that "no hints are available and to use the map", however, the map doesn't show any available actions.

I've exhausted all dialogue with all characters (parkinson, receptionist, gallery owner). The only items that appear active are: teapot on train, lit burner on train, footprint in hotel garden, and door requiring device at the end of the train car....but I can't seem to interact with these to make the game progress.

Please help!

Re:Stuck with handkerchief, crowbar, emergency brake

[Post New]by sbruck on Sep 24, 14 9:29 AM
I am at the same point with the same issue. The MAP does not provide any indication what area has something available to do. No hints available.
Checked the Crime Scene magnifying glass area and nothing available to do there.
The burner in the railroad car is lit, the pitcher of cold tea is not available to pick up.
At a loss where to go.

spiritc
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by spiritc on Sep 27, 14 4:28 PM
I too am stuck in the same spot. Hope someone has the answer.

[Post New]by Dark_Promise on Sep 27, 14 7:02 PM
Have you opened the suitcase yet? I just played the first two cases through three times so I will try to help you

Edited on 09/27/2014 at 7:03:15 PM PST

DeijaFIsh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by DeijaFIsh on Sep 28, 14 6:09 PM
I have the same problem, minus the hankerchief. Am stuck with crowbar and emergency brake and nowhere to go and no one to talk to..........can anyone help???

Yes, I opened the suitcase and it had Peter Miller's passport, but the cut scene then blipped out... and you can't access that area any longer.

Ideas anyone?? This is a great game and I'd like to be able to play it to the conclusion.

Thanks

[Post New]by sherrel1 on Sep 29, 14 10:59 PM
Dark_Promise wrote:Have you opened the suitcase yet? I just played the first two cases through three times so I will try to help you

[Post New]by suecoll on Oct 4, 14 3:31 AM
I am also stuck in the same place having tried all options and suggestions from other bloggers. Is this a fault in the game itself??

hibou119
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re: emergency brake

[Post New]by hibou119 on Oct 13, 14 1:27 AM
Operate emergency brake at the train corrider.
And have to repair some pipes on the roof of the train before.

Edited on 10/13/2014 at 2:00:48 AM PST

Go to: