[Post New]by happygran on Sep 24, 14 7:10 AM
cannot move stones to dragon to match flag

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Re:stones to match dragon and flag

[Post New]by 1357wc on Sep 26, 14 11:43 PM
You don't move them, just press on them and they change.

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Oct 8, 14 2:24 PM
I was finally able to get the stones to match the flag but it took me a really long time!

Meandy

[Post New]by tammiam on Oct 11, 14 9:55 PM
Whereabouts are the stones? Inthe inventory? Where? I wish someone would help me.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Oct 11, 14 10:34 PM
tammiam wrote:Whereabouts are the stones? Inthe inventory? Where? I wish someone would help me.

Hi Tammiam,

At the first scene when you enter the Dragon land, you should see a gateway with a red flag hanging down. Just to the right of that is a stone inset area and hot spot. When you click on that, you will see a set of rows of stones painted so that they create an image of a dragon. Then like the people have said above, you just click on them to make the picture of the dragon on the stones match the one on the flag.

Hope this helps! Happy gaming!

[Post New]by tammiam on Oct 12, 14 5:31 AM
I can see where you're coming from. and I've been at that scene since. I still don't get it.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Oct 12, 14 6:17 AM
Okay. Getting there is half the battle

I started from the bottom and worked my way up. See the dragon tail on the flag? It is smooth, curves and has like a little banner right next to it. Then go to the stones and click on the bottom most stone that you can change. If you keep clicking, you should see there are about 3-4 choices you can scroll through. Pick the one that matches the bottom of the dragon tail you saw on the flag. Then move to the stone above that one.

Once you get one of the end pieces, I think the puzzle gets easier as you really need to just continue making sure the design is consistent and looks right. Then you'll be done! Hope this explains it a little better.

Go to: