hiramsmom
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

shugabush island?

[Post New]by hiramsmom on Sep 24, 14 7:58 AM
Is there an advantage to putting regular monsters on shugabush island?

Re:shugabush island?

[Post New]by sUPERfLUFF on Sep 24, 14 11:29 AM
hiramsmom,there are some like the mammot,potbelly that help breed the other sugafams, hope that helps, (there's also a complete guide to the monsters and islands in the forums) happy breeding

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Sep 26, 14 3:27 AM
Well without the regular monsters you cannot breed the rest of the Shugabush family, you need a Shugabush and either a Mammott, Potbelly, Pompom, Quibble, Furcorn, Oaktopus or Deedge to make a Shuagrock, Shugabass, Shugitar, Shugabuzz, Shugabeats, Shugajo or Shugavox. Other than that, after you've bred all of them you can either decide to leave them on the island or only fill it with Shugafamily members like some guys have done. I myself think they add crucial beautiful sounds to the song on Shugabush Island, the band sounds more whole with them singing their parts.

KathGames
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by KathGames on Sep 26, 14 9:05 AM
Shugabush Island is my FAVORITE island song!!!

I have all 7 Shugabush Monsters singing along side the Monsters from the other islands and honestly, it's the best song ever! I never get tired of hearing it!

Absolutely worth the effort!!

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Sep 30, 14 5:25 PM
Yep, I love Shuga Island songs also, I have all SM out playing, singing & dancing also.

But I must say since I have at least 1 each on Gold, it has become my fav. It sound soooo serene & peaceful.

I don't have Sox on ethereal yet but he may make my ethereal #1.

It is sooo hard to choose a favorite right now since all my island sounds are coming together quite nicely but I do love me some Shugavox.

Try it hiramsmom - you may like them on Shugabush Island. It does sound great with all of them IMHO.

Have fun

Jack3235
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Jack3235 on Oct 2, 14 7:04 PM
KathGames is right. The shugafam is the best. Quite expensive though.

Jack3235
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Jack3235 on Oct 2, 14 7:05 PM
I think there is an advantage.

Go to: