geokar
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Stuck trying to make second cup of tea.

[Post New]by geokar on Sep 24, 14 10:29 AM
I can't find the tea pot to make the second cup of tea to put the pills in.

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:Stuck trying to make second cup of tea.

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Sep 24, 14 12:10 PM
Teapot is in the room w/ Lord Parkinson.

geokar
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by geokar on Sep 25, 14 10:05 AM
I made the first cup of tea and have freed Lord Parkinson's spirit. I can't find the second kettle to make a cup of tea to put the pills in.

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Sep 25, 14 12:34 PM
That's odd as I only made one cup of tea for the Ms. Somerset character. the teapot in Lord P's room is there saying it's cold but did nothing with it for Lord P. Maybe someone else can help.
It appears from other posts (i.e. license plate/suitcase code) that if you do things out of order from when it's needed that you can't progress. This is obviously another glitch w/ the teapot.

Edited on 09/25/2014 at 12:38:13 PM PST

[Post New]by alipickup on Sep 25, 14 12:38 PM
Am also stuck on this bit. I have the pills and the second cold cup - the burner from the first cup is no longer active ...so how do I heat the tea? I wonder if this is a glitch?

[Post New]by footballmom008 on Sep 26, 14 2:33 PM
I'm having the same problem!! Grrrrrr.......

[Post New]by Dark_Promise on Sep 27, 14 6:48 PM
Okie Dokie, I just played the first two cases over three times to get a firm answer on what is going wrong for all y'all. The problem here is that the game lets you do things before you should and it screws you up. Cleaning the license plate when you first can causes one too.

There is only ONE cup of tea made period. Don't bother with the teapot until you are on case two, have the pills and the cup from the front of the stage. Play into it a bit and then go back and take the teapot. Put on burner. Heat tea. Click teacup in inventory. Add tea then the pills one by one until you get to the correct sediment.

I know with the license plate if you do it early you are just screwed and have to start over. I have a sneaky suspicion the same applies to this tea.

lcmoody
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by lcmoody on Oct 16, 14 6:02 PM
DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THE TEA POT, CUP OR PILLS ONCE IN INVENTORY!!! WAIT UNTIL AFTER YOU EXIT THE TRAIN AND GO TO THE CAVE SCENE.

You will have to restart the game with a new player name and you should be OK.

Go to: