bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 25, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Edited on 01/13/2015 at 12:24:45 PM PST

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Spoiler without the "SPOILER" indication

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Sep 25, 14 6:43 PM

Edited on 10/02/2014 at 10:31:53 AM PST

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Re:Welcome to Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Sep 26, 14 4:02 AM

Edited on 01/13/2015 at 12:25:07 PM PST

[Post New]by Pooh_bear314 on Sep 28, 14 12:22 PM
I just purchased this game, and based on the reviews I am very excited to play. It says there is an integrated strategy guide but I was wondering if a walkthrough would be posted soon?

Edited on 01/13/2015 at 12:25:37 PM PST

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Sep 29, 14 8:49 AM
hi Pooh_bear314,
and welcome to BFG's game forums!

The walkthrough will be posted with the Standard Edition (SE) of the game. And it will most certainly have the same contents for the main game as the SG (Strategy Guide).

Happy gaming!

Pooh_bear314 wrote:I just purchased this game, and based on the reviews I am very excited to play. It says there is an integrated strategy guide but I was wondering if a walkthrough would be posted soon?

Edited on 01/13/2015 at 12:27:06 PM PST

[Post New]by lilfawny on Sep 29, 14 9:22 AM
Hi I received Danse Mocabre Moulin Rouge free and it said that the game is activated with no time limits but only lets me play the demo...can someone please help me with this matter...if not please direct me as to what to do...thank you

Edited on 01/13/2015 at 12:27:52 PM PST

Welcome to Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by lilfawny on Sep 29, 14 9:54 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition players.

Hi I received Danse Crimson Cabaret Rouge free and it said that the game is activated with no time limits but only lets me play the demo...can someone please help me with this matter...if not please direct me as to what to do...thank you

Edited on 01/13/2015 at 1:23:10 PM PST

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Sep 29, 14 10:12 AM
hi lilfawny,

I replied to you in the Tech.Issues thread:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/296399.page#5789828

lilfawny wrote:Hi I received Danse Crimson Cabaret Rouge free and it said that the game is activated with no time limits but only lets me play the demo...can someone please help me with this matter...if not please direct me as to what to do...thank you

Edited on 01/13/2015 at 1:24:55 PM PST

[Post New]by CathyCatfish on Sep 30, 14 1:07 PM

Edited on 01/13/2015 at 1:25:33 PM PST

[Post New]by nancypaul75 on Oct 2, 14 10:21 AM
Purchased this game and it will not install. The last 2 games I purchased worked fine. Thought all the problems you were having got straightened out, but apparently not. What a disappointment! What can I do to install it?

Edited on 01/13/2015 at 1:25:57 PM PST

jag84
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by jag84 on May 12, 15 2:56 PM
I am stuck at the Card machine. It does not open. Also I have all parts of the Key to unlock the Baron's chain. They will not go together. The Hint button keeps saying 'there is nothing to do here right now.' Any help for this? Thanks.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 13, 15 11:40 AM
Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear that some players are having issues with this particular game. I definitely want everyone to be able to play this game.

jag84, it may be helpful to look at the following help page to ensure that everything is up to date with your video graphics driver:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can definitely look into this for you!

Since this is a technical issue, we do ask that they be placed in the following technical thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret here!

Thanks for your understanding. This helps the moderators see more clearly the issues that players are experiencing to report to the appropriate team.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: