lvl 65

[Post New]by metamagic67 on Sep 25, 14 6:59 AM
This is the level requiring 6 a-frames and 4 tree lots. All is wonderful EXCEPT that any house I sell to make start up money doesn't go back on the market. No matter what I build and sell, I end up having to pay double to get it back. Because I'm building a frames and the rent is so low, nine times out of ten I don't have the $$ to buy it back anyway. Am I missing something here? Any advice appreciated.

Edited on 09/25/2014 at 6:59:26 AM PST

Re:lvl 65

[Post New]by Brysgranny13 on Oct 1, 14 8:11 PM
Hi "lvl 65", I am having the same problem that you are, however, I have been trying it this way: harvest the one lot for money. Then build a villa. Sell the villa, buy enough materials for a workshop, sawmill and hotel. Build 2 more hotels and a real estate office. Stage the hotels, this should keep earning enough money to buy back the villa. While you are earning the money, start building your a frames and painting them, also have at least 18 workers so you can destroy the hotels and sawmill and workshop. I cannot say for sure this will work, but I have been trying it this way, and I am getting closer and closer. Good luck!

bettyjeanj
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by bettyjeanj on Oct 11, 14 5:55 AM
Hi Yea!! I just got through this one. I harvest the one tree lot and build a Modern house I did not sell it. Brought another lot build another Modern house did not sell this one either. Just let them build up money. All the tree lots I harvest for lumber that way you do not have to build a sawmill or workshop. You get enough lumber with out them. As I brought land I build one more Modern house and let it too build up money. Then I started building the A frames (3 more because you have 3 modern already so that makes 6 lots with houses). As I said before I would put up 4 lots for sell to get the other ones that comes up for sell, cheaper. then when I brought all the lots I started tearing down the Modern houses and building A frames instead till I have 6. while doing this I started painting the A frames. You have to be fast but it works without selling any houses. Hope this helps

fusionbob
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by fusionbob on Nov 4, 14 5:16 PM
I just finished this level with 3 stars using a different tactic. Harvest the one lot for money, then build a workshop. Buy efficiency. Buy the next lot and 1 worker. Then as quickly as possible, harvest for money (sometimes materials) then reforest the lots as you buy them (you gain $12,500 for each reforest/harvest). Put one forested lot up for sale to get a new one for at "offer less". When you have 4 lots put them up for sale to buy others at lowball price. Once you have 5 or 6 lots start building the Aframes up to 3 stars and painted. Reforest 3 other lots and when close to finished demolish the workshop and reforest. Plenty of time leftover. The rent is not enough to get the world goal though. You need to stage the Aframes for that.

Go to: