MaryEl
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Buy now or wait

[Post New]by MaryEl on Sep 25, 14 9:23 AM
I usually buy a game and then the next day there is a sale. Is there any rhyme or reason as to when BF has their sales? I hate to pay full price if a "Buy One CE and get another CE half price" sale is coming up. Love the Danse Macabre game and just hope I can hold out for a sale.

Re:Buy now or wait

[Post New]by misscatlady2453 on Sep 25, 14 9:31 AM
There is almost always a sale on Wednesdays and one on the weekend, starting Saturday and ending Sunday. Though if it is on a holiday weekend, it is either extended to Friday or Monday.

[Post New]by shelterhill on Sep 25, 14 11:51 AM
I always wait for a sale, nothing more annoying than paying full price just to find out that a day later there is a good sale

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Sep 25, 14 4:24 PM
I would wait for sure.This morning it showed BOGO and for CE's and now it's gone.They just have the Danse Moulin Rouge sale.So i'm waiting to see what happens for sat on the CE coming out.

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

I would wait for sure.This morning it showed BOGO and for CE's and now it's gone.They just have the Danse Moulin Rouge sale.So i'm waiting to see what happens for sat on the CE coming out.

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

damgame
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by damgame on Sep 28, 14 1:02 AM
I would wait until the SE comes out or you have a free game. I bought the game and now I wish I hadn't. I don't think it was worth it. Didn't seem to flow for me and I was constantly using the Hint button which I hate, because I like to do it myself. I actually couldn't wait until it was over. Not a Collectors Edition in my opinion.

[Post New]by FreshH2OCatFish on Oct 9, 14 8:20 AM
Sale or no sale…. as much as I want to buy, I think there needs to be an update for the Mac or else, I do not think I will risk it!

[Post New]by shelterhill on Oct 15, 14 12:24 PM
Just bought today, only wanted this one, I am really picky lately, but got it cheap with this sale, looking forward to play

Go to: