lose key from inventory when i enter house

[Post New]by reneeariesen on Sep 26, 14 12:26 AM
I just downloaded this game on the iPad. I get the key from the guy, the pin from the outside of the house and check the letter. Once i enter the house, the pin disappears from my inventory.

If I go back outside, it starts all over again and I have to get the key again because the house is locked again. WTF?????

Anyone have any ideas because i got it for free and I love BF but I'm on the verge of deleting it anyway. I have tried resetting the iPad, uninstalling and reinstalling the game. nothing worked.

Re:lose key from inventory when i enter house

[Post New]by Lunarviewer on Sep 26, 14 1:24 PM
I'm having the same problem. I downloaded the game after upgrading my device to iOS 8, so I'm not certain if this is a iOS compatibility issue with the App or not. Please help. It would be sad if there's no way to get past the first stage and never be able to move forward.

[Post New]by Ball312 on Sep 26, 14 10:30 PM
I'm also having the same problem and I have purchased the collectors edition. It has only happened since I upgraded to IOS8. Please fix it

[Post New]by Scarlynn on Oct 3, 14 6:31 PM
Having same problem. Wth? Please fix. Downloaded game after updating to ios8.

[Post New]by bwalkes on Oct 13, 14 5:46 PM
I keep loosing the Pin when I enter the house and I am unable to exit the house. If I hit return it starts over again. I have tried rebooting IPAD and reinstalling it. I have also tried different levels of play and nothing has worked. I am also on IOS 8

[Post New]by Amiv55 on Oct 20, 14 3:54 PM
I have the same problem. Tried different game modes, collecting the key and the the pin and vice versa, but nothing works. Disappointed.

[Post New]by Amiv55 on Oct 25, 14 1:35 PM
My post about this from October 20 is not here, though it shows up in my posts. Perhaps there is a lag time? Anyway, this is still not fixed. I am giving it another week before I delete the game and the BF app.

Go to: