annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

The Combos in each scene

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Sep 26, 14 2:33 PM
I am attempting to figure out about the combos stuff. Are these according to what level you are in the game? Are they related to the scene itself? Are there 20 in every scene- or at least 20. You may only get partial numbers if you are slower, etc. I am not sure about this. Some scenes to me are larger and require more clicking etc. Some scenes are new, are harder and seem slower to get the objects and don't seem to have as many combos when this happens. Just curious about the combos.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

Re:The Combos in each scene

[Post New]by klfrr on Sep 26, 14 3:45 PM
Rewards are awarded after 5 items if you find them before the timer runs down (time is shorter in Starfall challenge) . When you're at level 1, you start with a list of 6 items to find, so you can only get 1 reward. As you level up you get more items to find, with 20 combo being the maximum (= four rewards maximum). If you look at the combo wheel counter, whenever it hits the markers (located at 3:00, 6:00, 9:00, and 12:00 positions), you will get the reward that is shown in the center.

If you fail to find an item before the timer runs out, then you start at the beginning of the wheel counter.

ETA: To clarify terminology in the game, thanks to TheSherlockian.

Edited on 09/28/2014 at 1:27:39 AM PST

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

Re:The Combos in each scene

[Post New]by klfrr on Sep 27, 14 4:13 PM
This applies to each of the scenes, regardless of what level in the game you have achieved:
Level 1 = 6 hidden items = 6 combo max - (one 5-combo reward)
Level 2 = 9 hidden items = 9 combo max - (one 5-combo reward)
Level 3 = 12 hidden items = 12 combo max - (two 5-combo rewards)
Level 4 = 15 hidden items = 15 combo max - (three 5-combo rewards)
Level 5 = 20 hidden items = 20 combo max - (four 5-combo rewards)

ETA: To clarify terminology in the game, thanks to The Sherlockian

Edited on 09/28/2014 at 1:29:58 AM PST

Go to: