dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

Stuck between Evelyn and Hewitt

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Sep 26, 14 7:05 PM
I just finished solving Evelyn's problem and moved on to Hewitt. The hint keeps sending me back to the Observation deck, but when I click on hint again, it sends me back out to the next room. I keep going back and forth. What am I suppose to do?

Re:Stuck between Evelyn and Hewitt

[Post New]by Dark_Promise on Sep 27, 14 7:12 PM
Talk to Hewitt. Go past him to the Apartment Car. Go into the Service room on the left. Check the backpack and the suitcase on the shelf. Take the items. One will be a key to room 1 on the Sleeper Car. Don't forget to check the grate outside the door. That should get you started

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Sep 30, 14 7:35 PM
Thanks, Dark_Promise...

I have talked to Hewitt, gone through everything in the Service Room, Apartment and Bathroom and the grate. The hint keeps sending me back to the Observation Car, then sends me to the End of the Sleeping Car, which turns around and tells me to go back to the Observation. It is a vicious circle and it's driving me nuts. All I have left in my inventory are the pliers. Any other suggestions?

Bluecassie37
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by Bluecassie37 on Oct 30, 14 2:55 PM
Hewitt should have given you the seal for the dining car at the end of the reading car.That gets you into the last stages of the game.

Go to: