temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

Gold Sale pop up & 30% off gold Enigmas

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Sep 27, 14 12:16 AM
50% MORE GOLD FOR THE SAME PRICE!

GOLD SALE!

Hurry offer ends Sun Sept. 28th @ 11.59pm (PST)

30% off gold Enigmas

Edited on 09/27/2014 at 12:23:23 AM PST

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

Re:Gold Sale - pop up

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Sep 27, 14 12:23 AM
And here's what's on DM FB:

Dark Manor
15 minutes ago
All Gold Enigmas are 30% off today. But hurry, the sale ends in 24 hours!

Hope they're BOTH correct!

XXOO ~ Dhyani

I also hope Dhyaniland continues to play smoothly through the weekend. GoF and JVE are still down.

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

Re:Gold Sale pop up & 30% off gold Enigmas

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Sep 27, 14 12:32 AM
So many pop ups and so few places to put them.

Go luck with Dhyaniland!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:Gold Sale - pop up

[Post New]by eli173 on Sep 27, 14 4:19 AM
Dhyaniland wrote:And here's what's on DM FB:

Dark Manor
15 minutes ago
All Gold Enigmas are 30% off today. But hurry, the sale ends in 24 hours!

Hope they're BOTH correct!

XXOO ~ Dhyani

I also hope Dhyaniland continues to play smoothly through the weekend. GoF and JVE are still down.

As I always say 30% is too low for gold items, sale or no sale of gold.

Re Dhyaniland, congratulations! I stiil have two of them, one that says "is back"- played today which I was able to visit without a problem and the old one, which says "NRG pls"- played two weeks ago and where I immediately crashed. So I deleted the Doppelgaenger. But how can there be two of them?

ETA: And I just noticed that even the gold sale is now only +50% instead of the usual double. With the ongoing game problems and recent posts expressing frustration and disappointment by many players, I would think they would offer better sales, not worse. For me this is like adding insult to injury. Of course if we forget the problems the next day and are satisfied with small gifts (which are definitely appreciated but highly disproportionate to the frustration they are supposed to relieve) and if we are effusively thankful every time they finally correct one of their numerous mistakes, then they might be right in thinking that we will indefinitely continue accepting gratefully anything they give us, no matter how small or belated. In this sense, I think that we as players may be largely responsible for the game's ongoing problems. So no, I will not hurry to buy gold or enigmas at these prices.

Edited on 09/27/2014 at 11:06:43 AM PST

ProfeSarah
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Gold Sale pop up & 30% off gold Enigmas

[Post New]by ProfeSarah on Sep 27, 14 10:44 AM
In my game I recieved a pop up for 50% off gold bundles, but when I went in to purchase it says 33% off gold bundles and none of them show an actual cost. The little green box that shows the price is empty.

Go to: