ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

Name?

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Sep 27, 14 1:45 PM
Is it possible to change the player name?
I know that it's still in "sneak peek" mode, but I don't want to be "Lucky Player" forever, if I continue to play.

Re:Name?

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 8, 14 4:08 AM
Yes, at least a number so we can tell how many others are playing. I feel comforted knowing I'm not alone!

frosteen
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by frosteen on Oct 9, 14 8:29 AM
I would love to be able to change my name. I play several other HO games and want to keep that same name. Maybe a new face as well.

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Dec 1, 14 3:14 AM
My laptop is fried, literally. So, got my daughter a new one and got her old one. Now I have no name even to try and move over my info. Will this be available soon? I don't really want to try turning it on twice. One shock was plenty!

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Dec 1, 14 3:52 AM
hey guys after the update you were able to go in and change your name and also select between a male and female avatar but if you are still using the original version that's why - so its up to you if you want to update just to get the name update benefit but then all that comes with it

sholady
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by sholady on Dec 2, 14 1:04 PM
There are many of us over here now from Awakening Kingdoms and we would like to recognize our familiar people from over there.........does that make sense. I totally love this game! My name from uh humm over there is "SHOlady" and it is the same here I hope

Edited on 12/02/2014 at 1:06:02 PM PST

Go to: