Walk through, any interest?

[Post New]by Dark_Promise on Sep 27, 14 9:57 PM
This was a good game but it is very touchy about the order you do things in and it allows you to do things you should NOT do yet. I am going to try to write a walk through if anyone would be interested?

Re:Walk through, any interest?

[Post New]by katcarwier on Sep 29, 14 1:30 PM
Please, please. I am stuck in Room 101 and when I tried to put the key on the soap impression to modify for Room 102, it disappeared!

DiDi212
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by DiDi212 on Sep 30, 14 10:31 AM
I would to see a walk through. The map is very helpful but I've just pulled the emergency brake to stop the train and the map no longer shows where to go next. It says I've completed the task to stop the train but when I walk out to the back of the train the train is still moving!

dueler
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by dueler on Oct 6, 14 11:11 AM
I would like a walkthrough, totally stuck, I have a handkerchief, crowbar, emergency brake and Parkinson painting receipt with his name on it, and it needs to interact with something as it has a red cross in the corner, but when I look on the suspects,etc,etc board there is one on there, I click the hint button and it keeps circling this painting receipt in my inventory to do something with it, but I cant find what,PLEASE, PLEASE A WALKTHROUGH.

Jetlaw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Jetlaw on Oct 7, 14 9:43 AM
Yes, please create a walkthrough. I'm stuck with Me Hewitt, pliers, hammer and plastic sheets and no idea what to do. There are no hints available and the map doesn't show where there are any action items.

Nocturne
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Nocturne on Oct 7, 14 3:51 PM
Sure would be interested in a walkthrough. I'm stuck with a pair of pliers at the open vault. I talked to Hewitt before coming here. Now he has nothing to say. Map has nothing to say except whatever is needed is at the vault. No hints available. I've done this game 3 times so I have no idea where I've been going wrong, which item(s) I've done in improper order. So, yes, I need someone to carefully guide my steps. A walkthrough would help SINCE THE HINTS ON THIS FORUM AREN'T HELPING AT ALL!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 8, 14 11:11 AM
Hi Everyone,

I was just swimming by and wanted to let you all know that the walkthroughs are put together by the game developers. While we don't know when the walkthrough for this game will be available, we'll definitely put it on our site as soon as it's submitted to us.

In case you'd like to keep tabs on this, I've included the link below:

Game Walkthroughs

In the meantime, I hope you're able to get through the game with help from your fellow game players.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Oct 8, 14 4:29 PM
Others have said that you need to complete the game in the correct order or it won't work. That being said, why would you put out a game like this without a walkthrough? Why would you not tell us that up front! Yes, most definitely need a WT.

dueler
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

Walk through, any interest?

[Post New]by dueler on Oct 10, 14 6:01 AM
Dark_Promise wrote:This was a good game but it is very touchy about the order you do things in and it allows you to do things you should NOT do yet. I am going to try to write a walk through if anyone would be interested?

Any luck Dark Promise on the walkthrough that you said you might be able to do, hope you can before I go mad lol.

[Post New]by SusanBStephens on Oct 10, 14 8:19 AM
Yes Please send us a walkthrough

[Post New]by SusanBStephens on Nov 20, 14 6:20 AM
Did anyone ever get a walkthrough for this game? If so could you please PM it to me?

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 29, 14 8:58 AM
Please tell me there is a walkthrough somewhere. I am totally stuck with no actions available, no hints and I am presuming I have done something in the "wrong" order. Crazy!

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Nov 29, 14 9:26 AM
There are demos on youtube from which it would appear that I should have hired the room with the money I had found in the thingie on the counter straight away. I should not have wandered around the art gallery and found Lord Parkinson etc. I am now unable to hire the room as I cannot start a conversation with the receptionist. I will have to start again. If I can be bothered.

[Post New]by DJ_BigJack on Nov 29, 14 11:45 AM
Also, frequently the map shows no actions that need to be done, but when you hit HINT, it takes you to a place where there is an action to complete.

I'm also stuck, by the way, I'm on the second mystery (the female singer) and can't find a wrench to open the vent in the sleeping car hallway. the map shows nothing to be done and the hint points to the tea cup in inventory but I can't figure out what to do with it ... the only other item in inventory is the sleeping pills and I can't show them to the singer or give them to the maintenance man or put them in the tea cup.

I need HELP ! (just like everyone else)

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Dec 3, 14 3:03 AM
DJ_BigJack wrote:Also, frequently the map shows no actions that need to be done, but when you hit HINT, it takes you to a place where there is an action to complete.

I'm also stuck, by the way, I'm on the second mystery (the female singer) and can't find a wrench to open the vent in the sleeping car hallway. the map shows nothing to be done and the hint points to the tea cup in inventory but I can't figure out what to do with it ... the only other item in inventory is the sleeping pills and I can't show them to the singer or give them to the maintenance man or put them in the tea cup.

I need HELP ! (just like everyone else)

Just seeing this post this morning. I really hope you have this all figured out already, but just in case and because this was something that took me a while to figure out too, I thought I'd post even though I am late in responding. If I remember correctly, you need to either do a close-up of the teacup in your inventory and tip it over to see the poison granules or you combine the pills to the teacup to match them. Sorry I can't be more specific but it has been a little while. I just remember being stumped on this too and figured it out by messing around with everything in my inventory. If doing this works, your should advance along. Hope this helps a little.

[Post New]by DJ_BigJack on Jan 31, 15 4:49 PM
At this point, the only things in inventory are the teacup and the pills. I tried looking at the teacup and the game says its empty. I can't put the pill in it, either.

From other posts, it seems that you can make the cup of tea "too early" in the game and then later, when you need to do it to continue forward, the game won't let you do it.

So, it looks like a glitch in the game itself. I went to the game developer website but their "contact us" doesn't work . And I posted a message to BigFish tech support about it , but there hasn't been an answer.

[Post New]by DJ_BigJack on Jan 31, 15 4:52 PM
so, at this point, it looks like there are three game problems
1. you can rent the room 'too early'
2. you can make the cup of tea 'too early'
3. you can clean the license plate 'too early'

Any of these actions will cause to be unable to do them later when the game needs them done in order to advance.. So, essentially, the game developer did a poor job of developing the game to ensure that the bugs are out of it.

Go to: