annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

The Rio Scene

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Sep 28, 14 5:36 AM
Once you open the Rio scene is it suppose to take forever to get the quest of gettting the thread and the other task met? I seemed to have been doing solely this scene for days. I have 2/3 and 1/3 and just want to know if this is normal? I am really enjoying the game now. I am still having fatal exception clanges and I hate restarting the scene. Sometimes I am not getting my energy points either right when I need them. Overall, much more pleased with this last update. So thanks developers or whomever was responsible!

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

Re:The Rio Scene

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Sep 28, 14 8:46 AM
As we progress in the game, it seems that it takes longer for most of the quests. That's a good thing, in my opinion, since it makes the game last a longer time. I've learned that patience is the biggest factor in all these FTP games. Give it a while...enjoy the play. You'll get there. (And after the last update, you can now fix the bridge near the Rio scene and access the Pirate Bay.)

It seems that every time I have to craft one of those lovely "major" items for the next step, it takes forty or fifty searches in a scene to get the item(s) I need. But meanwhile I get items to use to craft all sorts of other goodies.

Go to: