Hunter's cabin - purchase of other cells

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Sep 28, 14 8:04 AM
I was just curious to get the feedback of someone who purchased the other holding cells in the Hunter's Cabin. Is it worth it? Does it open cells on both islands or do we need to spend 250 diamonds in each location? Is it possible to banish the same floater in each cell?

Edited on 09/28/2014 at 8:17:32 AM PST

Re:Hunter's cabin - purchase of other cells

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Sep 28, 14 9:56 AM
AlexRaluca wrote:You need to spend 250 diamond in each location. You can banish the same floater in each cell (45 in total) or you can banish 2,3 different floaters. In each hunter"s cabin you can banish floaters for the 1 or 2 island any way you chose. (5 criminal in 2 hours, 10 hunters in 12 hours, 15 wolfs in 7 hours...)
Is it worth it if you can wait to get the items. You can't always get what you want from the floaters, so my opinion is: yes it it worth it. I am not use the cabin anymore, but it really helped me and i am not sorry for spending 500 diamonds

Thanks for your imput. Now I only need to make 500 diamonds!

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Sep 28, 14 10:13 AM
At the point in time the Hunter's cells became available to us, we were earning more diamonds because of the holiday specials that were going on . I also spent the 500 diamonds and have not been sorry....I wouldn't have conquered the 2nd island yet if not for the huts.....Right now I am using the huts on the 1st island to banish hunters, bats and Assassins since I am using all my mirrors and arrows on the 3rd island.
And putting an amulet into effect before opening the cells can bring lots of good stuff.....

I would be using a hut on the 3rd island if it were available to gather the stuff necessary for the HOs.

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Sep 28, 14 12:53 PM
trixiebubbles wrote:At the point in time the Hunter's cells became available to us, we were earning more diamonds because of the holiday specials that were going on . I also spent the 500 diamonds and have not been sorry....I wouldn't have conquered the 2nd island yet if not for the huts.....Right now I am using the huts on the 1st island to banish hunters, bats and Assassins since I am using all my mirrors and arrows on the 3rd island.
And putting an amulet into effect before opening the cells can bring lots of good stuff.....

I would be using a hut on the 3rd island if it were available to gather the stuff necessary for the HOs.

I'm also using the Hunter's cabin to banish robots & hunters to get to plates and dreaded spool of wire and multi-tools to do the HOs in the 2nd island. But now I'm running low on shovels, so I have to redo HOs in the first island to get mystery boxes

Go to: