Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Killing the bad peace

[Post New]by woldr on Apr 5, 09 4:50 PM
I Can't beat the bad peace in Hurgada
can somebody help me

Re:Killing the bad peace

[Post New]by tisherself1 on Sep 26, 09 8:15 AM
neither can i and with all the tips here no one seems to want to give up the clue

Nocturne
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Nocturne on Sep 29, 09 1:46 AM
What level is Hugada on? The only "bad" piece I've run across so far, I just moved it as far to the right (right bottom had all these stone cubes that you couldn't move or move through, pieces just sat there) where it'd be out of my way and couldn't ever reach the bottom (where it'd blow up that sublevel).

HonInBalto
Manatee
Manatee
3,526 Posts

[Post New]by HonInBalto on Oct 10, 09 11:16 PM
If you're talking about the piece that forces you to start the journey through Egypt all over again, then you can not avoid it. The game is set up that way; it forces you to start over and take an alternate route.

4mica
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by 4mica on Jan 19, 10 1:20 PM
Grrrr

[Post New]by discouraged on Jan 29, 10 3:16 PM
Is there any way to complete level three and keep your score? You can move on to level 4 but lose all your points. Also level 4-4 is impossible. At least for me.
discouraged

[Post New]by zebra1504 on Apr 16, 10 4:22 PM
The so called "bad red title" is unaviodable at Hurghada, at the end of level three[the first time this town name is used. Hurghada appears as a town name at the end of level four.] I have tried many tactics including wasting hammers and spades to try to effect a way past it. You just let the piece fall-you cannot win- which is a strange gaming design. The piece as stated is designed to make you restart Egypt again.[on a slightly different path of towns]

It makes 3.9 , probably the most annoying and least satisfy game panel. I think most game players would agree that this game panel could have been better designed ,even if we are dedirected through Egpyt again.

[Post New]by LIZZIE_54 on Apr 20, 10 1:05 AM
that bad red tile - if I ever get my hands on the devil who conceived it - I'll................... It's enough to make a saint curse! So Egypt here I come via the north face of the Eiger!

[Post New]by CHELSIES on Jan 19, 11 3:50 PM
I have won this game many times but that bad seed is dumb. It talks about finding the treasure but that bad red tile keeps every one from finding it. I have tried everything. They should at least tell us why there is no way to find the treasure.

msam
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Killing the bad piece

[Post New]by msam on Oct 9, 11 5:08 AM
I love this game but agree that the bad piece is really ignorant. I've tried every trick and am convinced that the designers just set it up that way on purpose. I keep playing with the thought in the back of my mind that something different will happen, but it never does, regardless of the tactic or strategy.
Frustrating --- to say the least.

[Post New]by LILACCHICK on Jul 12, 12 1:34 PM
well i bought the lol FUN game and its true i have spent 2 weeks daily trying to get past the bad piece no matter what i do thats the END it really tends to p--- u off when u buy a game and get NO further than this

[Post New]by moonbi1 on Jul 2, 13 4:53 AM
I cannot get passed this red bull tile. It is impossible.

Go to: