zigzag56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Between the Worlds

[Post New]by zigzag56 on Apr 5, 09 4:51 PM
Hasn't this game been out before seems that I played it before has anyone else remember this game being out before now?

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

Re:Between the Worlds

[Post New]by ghost777 on Apr 5, 09 4:52 PM
I just played the demo and contiplating getting it as it is a ho.small and messy but okey.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 5, 09 4:56 PM
It was released elsewhere back in October. This is the first time it has been out on BigFish.

ChristinaF
Clownfish
Clownfish
832 Posts

[Post New]by ChristinaF on Apr 5, 09 5:06 PM
Yes, this game has been out for a while. I too bought the game elsewhere and played it a few months ago. I really enjoyed it, and it's one of the games I actually finished and was able to delete it from my computer to make room for new games. I recommend it if you haven't already played it. JMO.

Enjoy,
Christina

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Apr 5, 09 5:11 PM
Hmmm.. I might just have to give this a try.

Hey! Christina! Glad to see you back!

spyque
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,211 Posts

[Post New]by spyque on Apr 5, 09 5:50 PM
Christina! Good to see you! I've missed you!

Between Worlds:- I love this game. I thought it seemed familiar. I think I may have to get this. Hopefully it'll be one of Felix's pics!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 5, 09 6:19 PM
It doesn't appear to be a Felix's Favorite. The other thread about this game has most people deciding not to get it. Too many teeny tiny items and items almost completely hidden behind other items for one thing.

[Post New]by craftylady2007 on Apr 30, 09 11:26 PM
i've gotten to the part where everything is hanging on the wall andu r supposed to get the parts of the amulet to fall in a hole in the floor. but i can't get the bomb fuse to light .please can anyone help? thanks judy

liz1902
Clownfish
Clownfish
855 Posts

[Post New]by liz1902 on Apr 30, 09 11:39 PM
Hi Judy, you need the lighter.............

In answer to everyone else, I've played it right through and I really liked it. The hidden objects were quite a challenge tho which I like. I'd recommend it (and I think I already have on another thread!)

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on May 1, 09 10:07 AM
Hi zigzag,

Just letting you know that I've gone ahead and moved this to the official Between the Worlds forums.

Please note that you can find individual forums for each one of our games by going clicking on the All Game Forums link at the top of the page. Just click on this link and it will take you to this page and you can find a forum for every game by using the search bar or by viewing the alphabetical game list.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Go to: