help please!

[Post New]by janetta2 on Sep 29, 14 8:14 AM
As a new gamer I'm struggling with this game and am stuck at the first stages. I've managed to take the boat out, have found most of the messages in a bottle, and I've got the golf cart started and have taken it round the island, but all that gets me nowhere and nothing else happens! Can anyone advise me how to progress through the game? I've found the bat detector puzzle but can't solve that even with the parrot's help - can anyone help with that?? I really need a walk-through I guess.

LilaJane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:help please!

[Post New]by LilaJane on Jan 12, 15 1:38 AM
Hi, I was wondering if you're still stuck with the game, have you noticed there's a really good walkthrough online? I'm sure it will help with the bat detector puzzle.

I just played this game again over Christmas, and as I recall some of the very first things I did was find a shovel in the shed near the golf cart and go digging on the beach at Shark Cove. Another thing you could do is go talk to the guy who lives at Sangre Beach, because he will give you tasks to do in exchange for some things you need from him.

Good luck!

Re:help please!

[Post New]by janetta2 on Feb 9, 15 10:16 AM
Thank you LilaJane! I hadn't realised there was a walkthrough online - duh. Am making some progress now.

Go to: