Malice4
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

spider eyes other solution??

[Post New]by Malice4 on Sep 29, 14 11:42 AM
i am so irritated with the mechanical spider, i tried to do the puzzle myself before i looked at the guide and could not do it, the solution in the guide is very simple but once you tried to do it yourself firs and pressed other rubies the guide solution does not work i exited and started again but there is no reset on the spider, what can i do to solve this thing or do i have to uninstall it, because if i do there is no way im doing all of the game over for one stupid spider.
is there another solution?

jean9865
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:spider eyes other solution??

[Post New]by jean9865 on Nov 4, 14 12:22 PM
Same thing is happening to me. I hope someone can come up with a solution for us.

jean9865
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by jean9865 on Nov 6, 14 10:51 AM
I ended up using the skip button so I could continue with this game.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 6, 14 11:48 AM
Hi Malice4 and jean9865,

I was swimming by and noticed that you're both having trouble with the spider puzzle in this game. While I haven't played this part of the game myself, I checked our Forums and found some steps that might possible help, if it's referring to the same puzzle.

Here's the link below:

were to put that spider ??

If you read Dudesmum's post, it explains where to put the spider - if that's the step that you need.

If this isn't the same scene that you're getting stuck on, hopefully another Forums user will be able to provide some helpful advice.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

Go to: