[Post New]by playerpop on Sep 29, 14 1:15 PM
Why do items disappear?

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

Re:theft or just lost in the game

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Sep 29, 14 1:24 PM
I have exited the game a few times where it didn't save the progress of crafted items. I have sold items from my inventory and sometimes they will not be gone, like I never sold them, next time I enter the game.

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Sep 29, 14 2:06 PM
Yesterday was a banner day! My soc pg was acting up, I usually send my gifts early but late in the eve it said I could send 5 more gifts, so I did......I checked, they recvd gifts!!I stopped keeping inventory lists so I am just taking thier word...
If I have to lay my iPad down and come back sev times I've had to "re-do" crafts & quests, HOS also...I thought it was just my game!

playerpop
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by playerpop on Sep 29, 14 2:18 PM
I have had crafted items disappear more than once and completed tasks often. I am done with this game.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 29, 14 2:54 PM
playerpop wrote:I have had crafted items disappear more than once and completed tasks often. I am done with this game.

Just a question: This may not be the case but just thought I'd toss it out there.

Does your character ask for more than one item? Perhaps you have it in inventory but the characters is asking for two or more? I remember the first time it happened to me and I thought "I just did that, where did it go?" then come to find out I needed two.

Like I said, It may not be your issue, but thought I'd toss out the possiblity.

Go to: