pepperlady
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Pirate's Solitaire 2

[Post New]by pepperlady on Sep 30, 14 2:32 AM
I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong,but I could get this game to do absolutely nothing!! The cards would deal,and that's where all game play stopped! Is there an extra little something that I was supposed to do? I would click on the next highest or lowest number,and everything just sat there as if I had done nothing. Granted, I didn't do all that much, but usually at this point the cards nicely fly away, and the game progresses! I think it's safe to say that I'll be dumping this unplayable game. Pity, I really like this type of game,(when they actually do something)!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Pirate's Solitaire 2

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 30, 14 2:53 AM
Hi Pepperlady

This is not a "one higher or one lower" type of game. What you have to do is find 2 cards on the table that are the same, click on each one, and they will disappear.

For example: You can click on two Queens or two Kings or two Eights, regarding of the suit.

If you don't have a second card to click on, then you click on the stack to get 2 cards face-up. Click on the stack until you have found another card that you see on the table. Click on it and the one on the table to make them disappear.
That's all you have to do throughout the game.

Underneath the cards are some gold cards. Don't know whether it's essential for this game to collect them all, but they might give more coins when collected.

Hope this helps.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:Pirate's Solitaire 2

[Post New]by shagwendy on Sep 30, 14 5:31 AM
Thanks for saving me the download. I don't care for the matching type. If I do feel like this type I have Strike Solitaire to play, with a bowling theme, and also Heartwilde Solitaire. That's one game too many of this type for me. Hope some fishies like it, though.

Go to: