cheating? rigged?

Cinders31
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

cheating? rigged?

[Post New]by Cinders31 on Sep 30, 14 11:52 AM
this new tournament has a player on it that has almost 2 million for their score. How is that even possible??
Others right below her have around two hundred thousand.

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

Re:cheating? rigged?

[Post New]by bayouguy on Sep 30, 14 11:56 AM
Hate to tell you this, that's almost 2 BILLION

Mom52 sure is speedy

Gonzo

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by aleutcia on Sep 30, 14 11:56 AM
You think that is a high score, check out the player who got 1.7 billion! That is almost a trillion. A million has 7 figures and there are 10 figures in this player's score.

Edited on 09/30/2014 at 11:59:35 AM PST

[Post New]by DecipherWarlord on Sep 30, 14 11:57 AM
Yeah, just noticed that... Either is a bug or a spin of the wheel multiplies your score... but I doubt it... the guy has around 1,743,567,345 pts

Getting tons of diamonds highly depends on your luck at the wheel.

But this feature means giving away lots of diamonds... I'm surprised, really so

I like it though.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Sep 30, 14 11:59 AM
congratulations Elephant Games and BFG-

you have added a feature only good for 1-2% of players - the fast clickers.

the other 98% of us need not bother

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Sep 30, 14 12:00 PM
I don't know about the 2 million, but the high scorers are going to be drowning in diamonds hehehehe.
I was worried I may have made the wrong decision in quitting when I saw they'd brought it into play........Lololol i'd never win a single diamond in a million years on that, i'm certainly not known for speed so definitely not worried i'm missing out

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by aleutcia on Sep 30, 14 12:02 PM
Well, the way I figure it, you are still getting some diamonds even if you aren't one of the fastest clickers. They split the diamond pot up with the top players getting the most diamonds, but you at least get a smaller amount for a lower score.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Sep 30, 14 12:04 PM
aleutcia wrote:Well, the way I figure it, you are still getting some diamonds even if you aren't one of the fastest clickers. They split the diamond pot up with the top players getting the most diamonds, but you at least get a smaller amount for a lower score.

Lol i've just spent three diamonds playing, 20 diamonds on offer, figure it out?

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Sep 30, 14 12:05 PM
I was hoping I would be able to sell the little amulets that let you spin for a higher score, but they don't appear in my inventory that I can find. lol I am also a slow clicker so i thought I would be able to benefit some way

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Sep 30, 14 12:06 PM
you only get 1 diamond if you are in the top 130 or so players- under that you get zippo.
and if it is possible to cheat more folks will figure out how to do so eventually.

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by aleutcia on Sep 30, 14 12:07 PM
Guppie check out the screen where the players scores are posted. It seem the more players that participate, the higher the pot goes! It was well over 3,000 the last I checked. I was coming in at 74th and was still getting a share of diamonds.

Edited on 09/30/2014 at 12:12:48 PM PST

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Sep 30, 14 12:09 PM
This would be much more fun if this was based on actual score and not some random luck of a spinning wheel....

I have not yet figured out how this person could get almost 2 billion with the multipliers as I see it you do not get to carry your "chips" for the spin over...so I think the most spins you could get on the wheel is 5(if you found 3 "chips" in each room)....even at add 50% 5 times...good grief need to break out the calculator on this one...but I dont think even with a perfect score it would go to billions...perhaps millions...I didnt see anything higher than 50% increase, perhaps I missed one though as it does spin rather quickly.

SweenyOdd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by SweenyOdd on Sep 30, 14 12:09 PM
My score is over 2 Billion too !! .......but with a minus sign

What is that? Another new glitch? I didn't spin yet

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Sep 30, 14 12:12 PM
aleutcia wrote:Guppie check out the screen where the players scores are posted. It seem the more players that participate, the higher the pot goes! It was well over 1,000 the last I checked. I was coming in at 74th and was still getting a share of diamonds.

The score board is chocca, once I saw those ginormous scores I couldn't even be bothered looking to see where I was as that would mean scrolling through endless names.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Sep 30, 14 12:14 PM
Ah, there must be some glitch then

I'd like it without the wheel too Bedazzles but then it wouldn't be fair on people who can't click too fast.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 30, 14 12:14 PM
guppies56 wrote:
aleutcia wrote:Guppie check out the screen where the players scores are posted. It seem the more players that participate, the higher the pot goes! It was well over 1,000 the last I checked. I was coming in at 74th and was still getting a share of diamonds.

The score board is chocca, once I saw those ginormous scores I couldn't even be bothered looking to see where I was as that would mean scrolling through endless names.

There's a button that takes you directly to your name and score. Like and Instant find yourself.

How in the world did someone get 1.7 Billion ???

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Sep 30, 14 12:16 PM
FudgeChi wrote:Ah, there must be some glitch then

I'd like it without the wheel too Bedazzles but then it wouldn't be fair on people who can't click too fast.

I am routing for you!!! Number 11 WTG!! I hope you stay there!!! Not much longer!!!

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Sep 30, 14 12:19 PM
govegril wrote:congratulations Elephant Games and BFG-

Lol the other 98% will be needed to buy diamonds to keep on trying during the hour, that way the prize on offer will be paid for by those who simply want to play

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Sep 30, 14 12:21 PM
i don't know about the cheating side i need a lot more luck than i had tonight to win any diamonds but hey i enjoyed it thank you midnight castle

[Post New]by DecipherWarlord on Sep 30, 14 12:25 PM
govegril wrote:congratulations Elephant Games and BFG-

You are so wrong! Whatever the score you get, it all REALLY depends on your luck at spinning the wheel. I was a bit discouraged at first when I compared my first score (and getting really unlucky at the wheel) to the rankings... but managed to win 11 diamonds after my 3rd play! (with no cost of diamond).

So... a slow player will maybe get only 2 chances to get better in one tournament but it ain't only for 2% of players... Time, accuracy of clicks and chips found help you get a better score per HOS.

Go to: