How to Get Mr. Darcy Part 3

[Post New]by sdrlana21 on Sep 30, 14 4:50 PM
Chapter 11.)
Study the Arts (3) Read a Book () Go visiting () Go Outside (1) Do Needlework () Rest (1)
• State that you like it very well
• Give your opinion on the matter
Chapter 12.)
Study the Arts (2) Read a Book (3) Go visiting () Go Outside () Do Needlework () Rest ()
• Ask why Mr. Darcy has come into the room
• Tell Mr. Darcy that he’s being ungenerous
• Relate Mr. Darcy’s behavior at the Country Ball
• Ask why
• Suggest that is Mr. Darcy’s own fault
Chapter 13.)
Study the Arts () Read a Book (3) Go visiting (1) Go Outside () Do Needlework () Rest (1)
• Tour the Grounds
• Do not accept Mr. Darcy
• Tell Mr. Darcy why
• Also charge him with Mr. Wickeby’s woes
Chapter 14.)
Study the Arts () Read a Book () Go visiting (4) Go Outside () Do Needlework () Rest (1)
• Say that Charlotte was good company enough
• Leave Jane and go touring with Lady Lucas
• Speak to your father about it
Chapter 15.)
Study the Arts () Read a Book (3) Go visiting (2) Go Outside () Do Needlework () Rest ()
• State that you do want to go
• Further tour the grounds
• Say that you do not involve yourself in gossip
Chapter 16.)
Study the Arts (2) Read a Book (3) Go visiting () Go Outside () Do Needlework () Rest ()
Chapter 17.)
Study the Arts (2) Read a Book (2) Go visiting () Go Outside () Do Needlework () Rest (1)
Chapter 18.)
Study the Arts (3) Read a Book (1) Go visiting () Go Outside () Do Needlework () Rest (1)
• Go see Lady Lucas
• Ask plainly about Mr. Darcy’s involvement
Chapter 19.)
Study the Arts (2) Read a Book () Go visiting (1) Go Outside () Do Needlework () Rest (2)
• State that you do not know why she is come
• No
Chapter 20.)
Study the Arts () Read a Book () Go visiting () Go Outside () Do Needlework () Rest (5)
• Agree to marry Mr. Darcy
P.S. when you put in what your doing for the week it cant go in the RED so if it does it wont work, this is how you get his 2nd ending

Edited on 09/30/2014 at 4:56:16 PM PST

Re:How to Get Mr. Darcy Part 3

[Post New]by angelbuff4ever on Jan 10, 15 5:06 PM
I appreciate this guide and I followed it until chapter 15 but I did not get the options you provided and was not able to move past this point. The game ended. I tried several different times with the same result.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

Re:How to Get Mr. Darcy Part 3

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Apr 25, 15 6:04 AM
As much as others have panned this game, I enjoyed playing the trial and will wait for one of those 65% off sales even though today's sale is half off. Since I've never read the book, I'll just take my chances with how things progress with the choices I make even though I know Mr. Darcy is the ultimate "ending". I like the way you can backtrack and change your choices, or save different games if you want.

Go to: