Re:4 Rune Stones

[Post New]by cougarmom on Jul 10, 08 6:44 PM
Hey - thanks very much, but could you tell me a hint as to where in each location you found them. For example, i found a stone in the Creatures Museaum in the water by the Unicorn. This game is very addictive and fun

[Post New]by lindragon on Oct 4, 08 9:43 AM
So, does that mean they're always in different places? I too have 2, but can't find the others - mine were in the dungeon and the cornfield, but presumably they could be anywhere?
Thanks.

[Post New]by marjeff on Oct 9, 08 10:27 AM
This is driving me crazy..I have found 3 but can not find the fourth, after numerous tries. I like this game..but I am beginning not to like it so much at this point.Very frustrating.

[Post New]by rcarroll on Oct 29, 08 11:21 AM
They are always moving to different places, but once you have found one on a screen it will always be in that location on that screen, but that doesn't mean the same location will be used again.
If you are really struggling I suggest going to google and doing a search. I've seen pictures online of all the different screents and where the rune stone is located on each of them. That should help get you through .

[Post New]by hhhhhh on Jun 30, 09 2:06 PM
rcarroll wrote:They are always moving to different places, but once you have found one on a screen it will always be in that location on that screen, but that doesn't mean the same location will be used again.
If you are really struggling I suggest going to google and doing a search. I've seen pictures online of all the different screents and where the rune stone is located on each of them. That should help get you through .

Edited on 06/30/2009 at 2:12:40 PM PST

[Post New]by SassiOkie on Jul 9, 09 8:32 PM
I found these hints (not my wording, but they helped me) on google...

Cemetery, the first layer of the plinth under the mans feet.
Wizards lab, behind the blue potion bottle, in the shelfs, underneath the skull
The garden thingy, lower rh side, between the two broken stone posts
I think it’s called the dungeon, far rh side ¼ of the way dowm from the top, just under the goblet
We all have this one, it’s the room with the fireplace, abso;ute bottom rh corner
Magic creatures museum, it’s between the mouth and the first hump of the major creature in the bottom ¼, then basically centre
The vault, partially obscured behind the parrot head, top lh 1/3
City centre, underneath the sign for spells potions and beyond and just above the green potion bottle with the phi sign embedded
Attic, not certain of it’s name but it’s just under the santa hat, lh bottom ¼
Again, not sure, it’s the room with the gingerbread man sitting on top of the well, rune is top lh corner just under the basketball and the cowboy
Cathederal, this is a toughy, go rh top, just ¼, just below the crown, it’s a hard one
Cornfield, hardly ever there but it’s between the bottle and the tepee, looks like a squilligley thing

Whopper_Whale
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Whopper_Whale on Jul 14, 09 7:30 PM
Thank you SassiOkie so MUCH!!!!!! I was stuck half way (had two stones, needed to find two more).

Lindorcas
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Lindorcas on Jul 18, 09 12:39 PM
And a big thank you from me too! I would never, ever have found the runes - not even one of them. I loved that game and I bought the 2nd one at the same time but I'm keeping that till later. Once I start I can't stop and then it's all over. lol! No doubt I'll be visiting here again for help with the next game.

[Post New]by teresafox on Aug 12, 09 12:42 PM
what do the runes look like?

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Aug 12, 09 12:47 PM
They look like bricks and with a symbol carved into them.

[Post New]by princesskocoa on Aug 17, 09 4:12 PM
Thank you, I never would have found them without the help from this forum

TBat55
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by TBat55 on Jul 3, 10 1:45 PM
Rune Stones:
------------------
Attic: under Santa hat just left of the bell
Barn: just above long sword
Cemetery: under male statue
Church: just below crown
Cornfield: between bottle and teepee; between teepee and wheel barrow
Dungeon: just under top of goblet
Enchanted Glen: between 2 stone pillars
Haunted House: baseboard next to umbrella stand
Magic Creature Museum: between mouth and hump of big creature
Town Center: just above green potion bottle with Pi sign
Wizards Lab: behind blue potion bottle underneath skull
Vault: behind and above parrot head

...another version:

Cemetery, the first layer of the plinth under the mans feet.
Wizards lab, behind the blue potion bottle, in the shelfs, underneath the skull
The garden thingy, lower rh side, between the two broken stone posts
I think it’s called the dungeon, far rh side ¼ of the way dowm from the top, just under the goblet
We all have this one, it’s the room with the fireplace, abso;ute bottom rh corner
Magic creatures museum, it’s between the mouth and the first hump of the major creature in the bottom ¼, then basically centre
The vault, partially obscured behind the parrot head, top lh 1/3
City centre, underneath the sign for spells potions and beyond and just above the green potion bottle with the phi sign embedded
Attic, not certain of it’s name but it’s just under the santa hat, lh bottom ¼
Again, not sure, it’s the room with the gingerbread man sitting on top of the well, rune is top lh corner just under the basketball and the cowboy
Cathederal, this is a toughy, go rh top, just ¼, just below the crown, it’s a hard one
Cornfield, hardly ever there but it’s between the bottle and the tepee, looks like a squilligley thing

...and another:

Enchanted Glen, between the 2 stone pillars, bottom rh
Cornfield. between the teepee and the wheel barrow
Attic, beside the xmas hat, just left of the bell
Haunted house, skirting board, next to umbrella stand, bottom rh
Wizards lab, behind the two bottle on the shelves
Cemetery, plinth under man.
Vault, above the parrots head
Church, top rh, below the crown
Dungeon, top rh, under the goblet
Town centre, behind the bottle with the pi symbol
Musuem, under the second loop in the monsters tail.
What ever the other room is, top lh corner, on the shelf above the sword and next to the two way

Go to: