nufsober
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Level 3-5 How can I collect enough quarry items to repair roads?

[Post New]by nufsober on Oct 1, 14 9:34 AM
When I start level 3-5, there's a lot of road damage to fix before anything will move just about. TGhere's only 2 boulder tgo smash up that can be taken to the office. How can I buy racks, and get them delivered to the office, when there's several feet of damaged roads at the incoming ramp? And you don't have enough rocks stored up to fix them? I haven't noticed, does your items that you get in each level come forward to the next level? Can I save up, say rocks, to go in my storage for the next level? Help!!!!!!!

kuz48
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Level 3-5 How can I collect enough quarry items to repair roads?

[Post New]by kuz48 on Feb 3, 15 8:30 AM
did you get an answer to this level. You can destroy a partial road to get enough rocks to get to the wood to build a quarry. any hints?

Magda640
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:Level 3-5 How can I collect enough quarry items to repair roads?

[Post New]by Magda640 on Feb 21, 15 9:59 PM
When you first start the level, k-o the bandits and then pick up the two small rocks by the home base as well as destroying the two boulders. Then repair the two sections of road to the right of the base, leading to the entrance ramp and pick up the wood. Now you can build a quarry in the upper lot. And sorry, but you can't carry supplies over to the next level.

Edited on 02/21/2015 at 10:00:20 PM PST

Go to: