Achievements

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Oct 1, 14 10:17 AM
I always look through the extras to see if a game is worth the CE price. Under achievements, I saw one for skipping a mini game! Really? That is an achievement? So if I want to play the entire game without skipping, I can't get ALL of the achievements? No Fair!

02bkiwi
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Achievements

[Post New]by 02bkiwi on Oct 3, 14 8:11 PM
The stupid part is I am playing on the hardest level and have not skipped a single game (they are so easy) but I appear to have 'achieved' 2 skips. I finished a mini game and got the Skip achievement! Obviously a waste trying to get all the achievements.

shibabi
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by shibabi on Oct 21, 14 1:14 PM
I've played the entire game twice and both times it said I watched all the credits.

However, this is not reflected in the achievements. If you are going to have achievements THEY SHOULD WORK.

[Post New]by Spirit_of_Auron on Oct 21, 14 3:47 PM
shibabi wrote:I've played the entire game twice and both times it said I watched all the credits.

However, this is not reflected in the achievements. If you are going to have achievements THEY SHOULD WORK.

Try going into the bonus game and watching the credits through the options menu before finishing the bonus game, that got it to count the achievement for me.

Go to: