bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Between the Worlds forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 5, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Between the Worlds forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Between the Worlds players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

1granny1
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Welcome to Between the Worlds forum

[Post New]by 1granny1 on Apr 7, 09 10:57 AM
cant find the last photo in the green trees. help

[Post New]by angeleyesofhope1 on Apr 14, 09 7:39 PM
I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem that I did. Half way through the game, it deleted my players name. Then two days later it did the same thing to my daughter. Any advise here would be appreciated.

[Post New]by phbwright on Apr 19, 09 10:28 PM
Hi - How do I get out of the 'binocular' screen search for photo?. I can't find all the photos and need to get back to "hint"................Thanks, Phb

ladam2
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by ladam2 on Apr 26, 09 4:38 PM
I WENT TO THE WALK THRU FOR BETWEEN THE WORLDS AND THE HINT WAS THAT IF YOU WANT TO FIND THE LAST PHOTO -----RIGHT CLICK ON YOUR MOUSE AND YOU WILL GET A HINT AS TO WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE LAST PHOTO.

I JUST FINISHED THE GAME AND IT WAS A LOT OF WORK AND FUN.

GOOD LUCK.

LADAM-1

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Jul 26, 09 11:44 AM
Welcome to the Pond ladam, phbwright, angeleyesofhope, and 1granny1!!

I just finished this one not too long ago. If you right click your mouse while you're still using the binoculars it should give you the hint.

I liked the game, but I didn't really like the story line...it seemed kind of disjointed.

Angeleyesofhope, if you're having problems with the profiles erasing, you might want to try contacting Customer Service. It's the green envelope on the right side of your screen. Hope that helps!

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Feb 26, 10 8:52 PM
I like the demo for this game and may purchase this game, the scenes are good, the hidden objects are good and the storyline is ok

[Post New]by Manilow on Mar 6, 11 12:57 PM
ladam2 wrote:I WENT TO THE WALK THRU FOR BETWEEN THE WORLDS AND THE HINT WAS THAT IF YOU WANT TO FIND THE LAST PHOTO -----RIGHT CLICK ON YOUR MOUSE AND YOU WILL GET A HINT AS TO WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE LAST PHOTO.

I JUST FINISHED THE GAME AND IT WAS A LOT OF WORK AND FUN.

GOOD LUCK.

LADAM-1

[Post New]by Manilow on Mar 6, 11 1:00 PM
Could someone tell me where to find the walk thru for Between the Worlds please I am really stuck on one of the puzzles where you have 3 dials with letters on and you need to find the correct 3 to move on it´s something to do with churches. If you can help I would be so grateful. Many thanks Carol

[Post New]by happyplayer58 on Mar 21, 13 11:27 AM
I'm stuck, what is the three letters, for the safe to open

Go to: