Reaching for Sensei level

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Oct 1, 14 11:30 AM
I was curious, did someone count the number of times one needs to visit a room to finally get to the Sensei Level? I'm looking at my poor rating in the rooms of the second island and I want to plan ahead. Anyone with an answer out there?

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

Re:Reaching for Sensei level

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Oct 1, 14 12:30 PM
I posted that and of course can't find the post now, but it's 250 total.....
From high to low...100,50,33,20,12,10,8,7,6,5.....so if you are on the next to the last level, it's 100 to advance(1%)......(I know that adds up to 251 but the 7,6 levels are approx.)

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Oct 2, 14 1:53 PM
trixiebubbles wrote:I posted that and of course can't find the post now, but it's 250 total.....
From high to low...100,50,33,20,12,10,8,7,6,5.....so if you are on the next to the last level, it's 100 to advance(1%)......(I know that adds up to 251 but the 7,6 levels are approx.)

Thank you Trixie for your anwser!

That's what I feared... now I need to collect 1500 silver plates, 750 glass containers, 750 spool of wires.... totally insane! And I don't even want to think about the access keys

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Oct 3, 14 2:35 AM
I know it's insane ,,,,but can be done....something to strive for while waiting for new (and also insane) quests.

jazz905
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
443 Posts

[Post New]by jazz905 on Oct 3, 14 3:49 AM
Use the horseshoe amulet whenever you can with floaters because it does help. It just takes patience to complete to Sensei but you will get there.

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Oct 4, 14 9:39 PM
I still have lots of missions left, but I try to bundle them up so that I can do multiple ones at the same time, visiting the Rajmahal, observatory or the reaf is way too expensive to do it on a whim.

Go to: