newmangame
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Hand of God

[Post New]by newmangame on Oct 1, 14 10:03 PM
What exactly is it, and what does it do?

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Hand of God

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 2, 14 10:17 AM
well I haven't used it yet but from what I gather from the explanation it clears all the items you need to find on the list in one swipe - so I think instead of having to find 20 items if you use it and there are 10 showing on the bottom it clears all of them but you may still have the last ten still to do as it only clears whats listed on the screen at the time - I would use one to check but I have a feeling they are rare so I am saving mine sorry

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Oct 2, 14 10:34 AM
I just used the hand of God in the green swamp. it 'evaporated' 10 items, (and one was my stuck lock, although its picture remained there-this is a glitch in my game-.) So I think this would be useful in a cursed hos when you are running out of time.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 8, 14 8:12 AM
I've been rewarded with the hand of god fairly regularly... not sure where it comes from cos I'm a bit of a mad clicker and don't notice what I'm getting until I do a scan of my inventory ... I've 4 in stock at the moment. I only use it in the cursed mirror mode as I can't flip my brain upside down quick enough before the timer runs out and use the single eye hints when I'm getting close to the timer running out in the other modes.

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 15, 14 6:10 AM
Thanks Rumbit! That is very helpful info. I really need to catch up!

cabega
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by cabega on Dec 4, 14 5:14 PM
I mostly needed it in the HOS in the mirror one, when the scene is head over heels.

I try as much as I can find and if the clock is near to 30 seconds, I use it to clear and don't have to buy time with expensive crystals.

[Post New]by disgruntled_ewok on Dec 4, 14 6:58 PM
Hand of God is teh awesome since the timer scenes are so ridiculously short, especially when there is a curse on the scene. I was just wishing I had one for a dark scene. Meh.

Go to: