Rididculous!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Rididculous!

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 2, 14 3:06 PM
OK, so now we have someone called Demo on..err..what figure is it? Almost 2 billion? Something like that?!!!!

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

Re:Rididculous!

[Post New]by geniegal on Oct 2, 14 3:17 PM
I just got a score of -2,000,000 (yes, that is a minus sign) and it isn't posted. Think there are some bugs in here and they are not all in the HOS!!

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Oct 2, 14 3:19 PM
It could be a glitch that occurred after working on the tournament part on the server just like the other one that had over a billion, that would be my guess.

GrammyK2
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by GrammyK2 on Oct 2, 14 3:29 PM
There are now 2 scores over 1 BILLION. The second is someone named Player.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 2, 14 3:32 PM
Hey there,

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we are aware of these abnormally high and low scores showing in the tournaments. This is a glitch, and a fix will be released in the next update.

I'm unable to determine the exact date the update will be ready, but we will make an announcement as soon as it is

bfgVaiya

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 2, 14 3:39 PM
And one is called DEMO?!!! And the other PLAYER???!!! NO face. VERY odd.

PLUS with each tourney it seems the diamonds go UP to play again, every time it's happened. As a non-gambler I won't be sucked in, especially with the wheel. I can see why the wheel is necessary or it wouldn't be fair on slower clickers but I don't do gambling nor do I want to be encouraged to so I'll gracefully retire from the tournaments.

Please bring back the game as it started out with mystery, intrigue in the Castle and proper content.

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Oct 2, 14 3:40 PM
Thank you bfgVaiya...since you are aware that it is a glitch I removed my conspiracy theory...

GrammyK2
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by GrammyK2 on Oct 2, 14 3:50 PM
There are now 3 ridiculously high scores.

And not only did the cost to replay with out waiting for the cool down time go up from 3 to 5 diamonds, the waiting time went up from 15 to 20 minutes.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 2, 14 3:52 PM
GrammyK2 wrote:There are now 3 ridiculously high scores.

And not only did the cost to replay with out waiting for the cool down time go up from 3 to 5 diamonds, the waiting time went up from 15 to 20 minutes.

EXACTLY! It seems they want to suck us in and then up the ante

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Oct 2, 14 3:56 PM
yeah i thought it is a bit rude putting the cost to play up like that- it is only 2nd or 3rd day- are they going to put it up every other day?

and congrats Bedazzles on your win!
I got lucky this time and won a nice amount too

[Post New]by DecipherWarlord on Oct 2, 14 3:59 PM
FudgeChi wrote:
GrammyK2 wrote:There are now 3 ridiculously high scores.

EXACTLY! It seems they want to suck us in and then up the ante

With all the diamonds they'Re giving, not suprising they increased the amount needed to bypass the waiting time between tries. Most players will try one less time to get a high score. But retiring from tournaments will only prevent you from getting diamonds. (Some people are really S/M by nature )

Who cares about the glitches? I only care about the diamonds I get when playing tournaments and so far, it's going good so why bother? They are aware and will fix them. Out of 4 tournaments (missed one) that glitch showed twice, but it didn't prevent me from winning diamonds. That's all the tournament is, gaining tons of diamonds so again... why bother and play on morals or whatever else?

Play. Spin. Win or play again. Free.

Simple.

Edited on 10/02/2014 at 4:00:45 PM PST

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Oct 2, 14 4:00 PM
why would they do that put the price up have they no imagination left after working on the game surly common sense would tell them that this would just leave another group of disgruntled people complaining about the game and that elephant games i do not think you need

Alex_Gordon
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Alex_Gordon on Oct 2, 14 4:02 PM
Congratulations to my friends: Shilo, bayouguy and April! You did great!

ETA: Congrats must be everywhere

Edited on 10/02/2014 at 4:13:53 PM PST

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 2, 14 4:03 PM
Well done both, I'm honestly REALLY pleased for you I saw Bedazzles, who should have been 3 places higher. I've closed the game now but I'll look for you tomorrow morning govegirl, and you should be 3 places higher too, I knew you'd get some goodies in the end with the help of the wheel I'm delighted I really am
It goes to show that the first time they put it out it was a good idea but they keep changing the goal posts. Plus, I've had real life experience of gamblers which is really making me not want to get sucked in I didn't and I haven't so all good my end but some might and that worries me what with them upping the diamonds to play again more quickly.

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Oct 2, 14 4:05 PM
FudgeChi wrote:And one is called DEMO?!!! And the other PLAYER???!!! NO face. VERY odd.

PLUS with each tourney it seems the diamonds go UP to play again, every time it's happened. As a non-gambler I won't be sucked in, especially with the wheel. I can see why the wheel is necessary or it wouldn't be fair on slower clickers but I don't do gambling nor do I want to be encouraged to so I'll gracefully retire from the tournaments.

Please bring back the game as it started out with mystery, intrigue in the Castle and proper content.

I really dont want to see you retire from the Tournaments...I agree that the increase in the amount of diamonds to re-play at 5 is extremely steep(they would get many more extra tries from players at 1-3)...but you could play this one 2 times without spending any diamonds. I did spend 5 diamonds this time for a try because I was already looking pretty good to win some...and I was able to improve and ended up with 72 diamonds. I would have had 37 with just my free tries, so it was worth the extra try, and even if I had not improved I would have still come out ahead if I had not played at all.

And if you dont spend any...even if you dont win you are out nothing. It is fun to see these new scenes and have something different to do. I wont change my daily schedule to play...but if I am just here anyway...I will. Of course it is geared to make you spend diamonds give you a time limit...tease you with winning large sums of diamonds at once...I am sure there are plenty of players that get caught up in it...but you can play free...they could have made it where we would have to spend just to enter the Tournament.

It is sad that there were 3 with impossible to receive scores...we actually have no idea where they might have been in the standings, perhaps their scores would have still been in the top 3 but just reasonable scores?!?!? Guess we will never know and hopefully they will get this fixed soon before it completely taints the Tournament!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 2, 14 4:11 PM
Oh, a few peops posted while I was typing! My congtats were for Bedazzles and govegirl And the other friends I now see have done well thanks to Alex

Yep, Decipher, I must be S/M ( ) but with my history of knowing gamblers I just don't want to be tempted and I won't. OK, I'll maybe get in 2 free ones there when I'm on if I feel like it and IF they iron out those silly score glitches but I won't get excited about it but honestly it doesn't feel like Midnight Castle as it was when I started all those months ago.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Oct 2, 14 4:13 PM
congrats to all that had a win

I wonder if the glitch is sucking diamonds out of the prize pool- would be interesting to know where those players should be in the standings
the "demo" player I thought was an Elephant games made player for testing or something when I first saw it there.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 2, 14 4:17 PM
Oh, Bedazzles you posted again while I was slow typing my friend
Yes, let's hope they iron those scores out, I was so shocked that one was called Demo, I think that did it for me, such an odd name if it's not a bogus one
As I said, I haven't got sucked into spending and I won't, so if I'm online when it's out I'll do a free one or 2 if I feel like it but, honestly, I just want the olden days of MC back. You know, when it was fun in the beginning...will it ever return again?

[Post New]by DecipherWarlord on Oct 2, 14 4:26 PM
FudgeChi wrote:Oh, Bedazzles you posted again while I was slow typing my friend
Yes, let's hope they iron those scores out, I was so shocked that one was called Demo, I think that did it for me, such an odd name if it's not a bogus one
As I said, I haven't got sucked into spending and I won't, so if I'm online when it's out I'll do a free one or 2 if I feel like it but, honestly, I just want the olden days of MC back. You know, when it was fun in the beginning...will it ever return again?

Nothing and no one obliges you to play tournaments or features you don't like...

If you want, you can play MC while closing the lights and playing eerie music and even pay someone to make you jump now and then in the dark... what forbids you to do so?

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 2, 14 4:30 PM
Hehe, Decipher, I'm in the dark now but no music playing..wait..what's that? Something making me jump! EEK! ;O Nope, just 2 Chihuahuas Telling me to eat and sleep.
You're right though, I'll play if and when I want for free but I'd much rather have had new content. I expect there will be soon so I'll be patient.

Go to: