Re:Welcome to Elf Bowling: Hawaiian Vacation forum

[Post New]by richardshaw on Mar 15, 09 2:01 AM
[b]I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A SCORE OF 300 ON THE SINGLE PLAYER GAME

I AM PRESUMING THE ONLY WAY TO DO THIS IS TO GET A STRIKE WITH EVERY
SINGLE BALL,AS I HAVE GOT A STRIKE WITH EVERY BALL EXCEPT THE FIRST
AND STILL COME UP SHORT.

HOWEVER,IT SEEMS RIDICULOUSLY HARD TO GET A STRIKE WITH THE FIRST
BALL.I CAN DO THIS OCCASIONALLY,BUT ONLY,ON AVERAGE,1 IN 20 ATTEMPTS.

AM I MISSING SOMETHING ?

endofmonth
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by endofmonth on Sep 11, 10 4:22 PM
lucylolo wrote:how do you get elf bowling on?

if its having trouble opening, then do the cntrl-alt-delt trick and just open task manager but dont cancel anything

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Dec 14, 10 12:04 AM
This game, indeed ALL the games in this series is just plain AWESOME! I've played them all, and never had a problem.

Basically, Santa gets down and bowls his time away, using elves as pins. The elves, non-plussed, yell out hilarious comments, and the special effects are something else.

In this one, you get to play against a shark boss, you get to change the design of your ball, depending on your level. You have power ups, such as SUPER HUGE elves, or slow ball, or bouncing ball (imagine a basket ball bouncing up against the wall of elves, you control where it goes), and you also have power downs, such as oil slicks on the "runway", grinding paper that shrinks your ball, tiny tiny elves (THAT MOON you!) and more!

I have to say, for me, this is a classic Christmas game, its a LOT of fun, sometimes challenging, and the sounds/voices/effects are amazing! Try it, you won't regret it (unless as I saw some people, you get issues.)

[Post New]by kimhuggins on Dec 29, 10 2:40 PM
I bought this game and it wouldnt install propery, then I for got about it. I just tryed to reload it again and I am still having problems with it. I dont want to forget about it because it looks like it would be a great game. But all I get is a flashing thing going on down the center of the lane. Its very hard to see thru it.

[Post New]by sewer58 on Dec 29, 10 5:43 PM
Is the flashing screen part of the game?? I did manage to get to 170 but it seems harder now.

[Post New]by vickydiane1 on Jan 7, 11 6:24 PM
richardshaw wrote: [b]I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A SCORE OF 300 ON THE SINGLE PLAYER GAME

I AM PRESUMING THE ONLY WAY TO DO THIS IS TO GET A STRIKE WITH EVERY
SINGLE BALL,AS I HAVE GOT A STRIKE WITH EVERY BALL EXCEPT THE FIRST
AND STILL COME UP SHORT.

HOWEVER,IT SEEMS RIDICULOUSLY HARD TO GET A STRIKE WITH THE FIRST
BALL.I CAN DO THIS OCCASIONALLY,BUT ONLY,ON AVERAGE,1 IN 20 ATTEMPTS.

AM I MISSING SOMETHING ?

me also will someone outthere tell us how to get a 300 score.

[Post New]by Striker56 on Jun 26, 11 7:55 AM
Okay so ive gotten a perfect score on Elf Bowling 7 1-7 - The Last Insult and yeah have gotten close to getting it in Hawaiian vacation it always comes down to the first frame or the last frame. You have to get strike in every frame if you havn't worked that out already. When you don't get a strike on the first frame just quit and restart also quit and restart if you don't get at least one bonus to use in the next frame. The best and easiest way that works for me to get a strike on the first frame is to start at one edge of the gutter lunch at full power and then move the ball from one side to the other to make it spin and then hone it right in on the centre pin. This is hard to achieve but when you get it spot on its a perfect strike. The other key is make sure you get the bonuses and use them at the right time like for instance don't use the rocket or extra speed bonus on a frame which has two bonuses to collect as if you use the rocket or extra speed you risk missing the bonuses from that frame and you'll need as many as you can possibly collect. The last point is dumb luck i once got through to the last frame going for a perfect game and the elves used the barrier dirty trick on me and all i had left was a rocket bonus which explodes on impact if you hit a barrier.

[Post New]by addictednanny on Feb 9, 12 8:40 PM

Go to: