eliplus74
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Glitch in Bonus Games?

[Post New]by eliplus74 on Oct 3, 14 5:30 AM
Hi everyone,

I had something strange happen to me with one HOS in the Bonus game:

After shooting a sack hanging from a crane, thereby scattering some enemies, you get a HOS where you're asked to find items in succession - the items being shown as pictures. It begins with 12 items: every time you find one, the remaining items are counted down. In the end it shows 1 item remaining but does not show a picture of what to find. Wildly clicking on everything doesn't accomplish anything. When using a hint, it says to back out of the scene. The HOS is then shown as unfinished, of course. Using a hint after backing out, it tells me to - guess what? Exactly: to play the HOS. Quitting the game and re-entering it was of no use whatsoever.

So, is this some glitch or am I incredibly dense? Anyway, I'm stuck. Did anyone else come across that one?

Otherwise, this is another fine game by the Mad Heads. (Though I found the finale of the main game incredibly overdone.)

tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

Re:Glitch in Bonus Games?

[Post New]by tictacsix on Oct 3, 14 5:37 AM
From what I remember the last item is hidden inside a box which was in the center.
Hope this helped.

Mickey2u
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Mickey2u on Oct 4, 14 1:04 PM
I'm in the same spot. Can't continue.

[Post New]by MaryAnneLaRoque on Oct 5, 14 11:07 AM
I can't continue either; same issue

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Oct 5, 14 12:03 PM
SPOILER ALERT

For me, it wasn't a glitch. I remember this is where you get the sword. It is buried in some dirt in the HOS and you need to sweep the soil aside with your mouse.

Hope I'm right.

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Oct 6, 14 1:20 PM
You are right Tiger, there is no glitch.

[Post New]by DANETTEDAILEY on Oct 7, 14 3:58 PM
Tried to sweep away dirt with the mouse but it didn't work.

[Post New]by grand1844 on Oct 8, 14 11:08 AM
I am stuck in the same place. Perhaps it is the OS particular. I am using XP sp3.
I tried sweeping the dirt with the mouse. No luck.
Any other suggestions???please

Dibbydoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Dibbydoo on Oct 10, 14 2:27 PM
Did anyone ever figure this out? I have Windows 7 Pro and I am having the same problem.

Brit1976
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Brit1976 on Oct 13, 14 12:18 AM
I am also unable to pick up the sword or move the dirt with my mouse. I am using Mac and still it is the same problem and sooo frustrating to get through a game this far to end up with a glitch.

[Post New]by patimane on Oct 22, 14 11:00 PM
I had the same problem in the HO in the Bonus Game. I replayed the game using a different profile and when I got to the HO in the Bonus Game I finished it without the same glitch. The first time I played it there were a pair of goggles on top of the dirt, the goggles were actually one of the objects to be found. The second time I played it, the goggles were found and I was successful in finishing the HO. I know it's a pain to have to start over, but I liked the game so much, I actually didn't mind. Hope it works for the ones that were stuck at this point!

Go to: